Which WWE Games do you find yourself revisiting the most & Which WWE Spinoff did you enjoy?

SuicidalKissesProduction™

Which WWE Game do you find yourself revisiting the most?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Which WWE Game Do You find yourself Revisiting the most?

• Smackdown!
    • Smackdown! 2
    • Smackdown! Just Bring It
    • Smackdown! Shut Your Mouth
    • Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain
    • Smackdown Vs Raw
    • Smackdown Vs Raw 2006
    • Smackdown Vs Raw 2007
    • Smackdown Vs Raw 2008
    • Smackdown Vs Raw 2009
    • Smackdown Vs Raw 2010
    • Smackdown Vs Raw 2011
    • WWE12
    • WWF No Mercy
    • Wrestlemania 2000
  2. 2. What WWE Spinoffs did you enjoy?

• WWE Crash Hour
    • WWE Legends Of Wrestlemania
    • WWE All-Stars

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say No Mercy but unfortunately I never bought it. My vote would have to go to Smackdown 2. Many countless hours have been sunk into that game over the years. I also prefer it's customization options over most of the current gen games because of how many different things you can choose from.

As for spin-off, All Stars. I loved how it felt like a fighting game and how over the top it was.

I chose Here Comes The Pain, even though I play all of them every once in a while for exhibition/offline multiplayer matches (Yes, even 2008. Actually, 2008 has one of my favorite rosters in the series).

As for the spin-offs, I picked All-Stars because I enjoyed that the most. But I did in fact have fun with Crush Hour too. Legends of Wrestlemania was okay once I understood the controls but most of the modes were ass.

SmackDown 2010 because of the backstage brawls and ability to carry a story along because of them

SmackDown 2006 and HCTP when I feel like revisiting a little nostalgia.

Legends of WrestleMania was good when I had it.

I've yet to play All-Stars though, not sure if I may play it.

Eh, even though I voted No Mercy, this should really have a one or more option. As far as the spin-offs go, LoW actually. I thought it was easy to pick up, relatively easy to get into, and fun. I haven't played All Stars yet, but I did play the demo, and it just didn't feel like it was for me.

SmackDown Here Comes The Pain - It gave us so many new features and some of the most over the top spots we have ever seen (jumping out of helicopters and off buildings etc.) as well as in my opinion the best Season Mode out of all the SmackDown games.

WWE Legends Of WrestleMania - I thought the WrestleMania Tour Mode was fantastic and it had a good enough roster. The Legend Tiers were annoying but overall I enjoyed playing this one.

Its a tie between 2 of them that i go back and play sometimes. No Mercy, big surprise, and Smackdown 2. I loved the story mode in that game how it was never ending. Kinda like universe mode only more nostalgic.

Spinoff is also a tie for me, between LOWM and All Stars. I liked LOWM all except for the controls and the awful chain grapple sequences. And All Stars was fun at first for me but i just got bored with it since the roster is pretty small and creating people was almost a chore since it was so incredibly limited.

I didnt like any of the spinoffs, but found something good in all of the svr games... except svr2011.

HCTP is favorite and I still have it but too lazy to plug up my ps2. Using 360 now.

Like the gm mode on svr2008, and will play it sometimes.

SVR 2009 had best gameplay online and offline imo. But, it had the weakest set of features/modes.

SVR2010 was a fairly solid product, and I will still play it.

Hated SVR2011.. Universe destroyed stables & deleted my work. No title matches in exhibition. Gameplay was boring.

WWE12 is an improvement in AI, and resolved my problems with SVR2011 universe. Online is worse, and caws tools are continuing to go downhill. But, it is a decent game, and I still play it.

Overall, SVR2010 was best all around for me.

Archived