Would Nexus Had Succeeded if..

Goomba815

it wasnt all creative fault they lost all there guy that look dominat skip tarver bryan and slater and ortunga were still to green leave only wade amd justin to put on the decent fued and matchs

???

Bryan wasn't anything close to green. By that point he'd been wrestling over ten years. Green? Skip was wrestling for about 6 years at the time and slater was and still is a solid wrestler.

BTW is English your first language?

The guy himself has no idea of what he keeps saying.

To answer the next part; I don't think so. Not once have I read a post of his that includes a comma or a full stop.

I thought about this for a while and I still think that Nexus was a good idea but I don't Creative had any clue what in the world to do with them once they had them.

I almost wished they had a smaller group to begin with and kept it that way for quite a while. Just worm their way instead of blasting everything away for a while. And they should have had a couple of established wrestlers in the group instead of just have all the NXT members.

Just my two rusted pennies.

I still don't get why Bryan was released, when the creative most likely told him to choke Robert's?

Reportedly, they didn't. It wasn't suitable for PG, hence why Vince was pissed. For what it's worth, the whole 'release' could have been a part of the storyline.

I still don't get why Bryan was released, when the creative most likely told him to choke Robert's?

Reportedly, they didn't. It wasn't suitable for PG, hence why Vince was pissed. For what it's worth, the whole 'release' could have been a part of the storyline.

It wasn't a storyline, Bryan already admitted it wasn't. Also I don't think Vince was pissed, it was Mattell. Supposedly, it wasn't PG so Bryan just was a scapegoat which also explains why he came back so quickly after the 90 days were up.

It wasn't a storyline, Bryan already admitted it wasn't. Also I don't think Vince was pissed, it was Mattell. Supposedly, it wasn't PG so Bryan just was a scapegoat which also explains why he came back so quickly after the 90 days were up.

I think Bryan returned after just a little over 2 Months. From what I remember, the "choke" happened on the 7th of June, and he returned at SummerSlam, which took place on the 15th of August.

I think Bryan returned after just a little over 2 Months. From what I remember, the "choke" happened on the 7th of June, and he returned at SummerSlam, which took place on the 15th of August.

It's three if you count June which I think WWE does.

it wasnt all creative fault they lost all there guy that look dominat skip tarver bryan and slater and ortunga were still to green leave only wade amd justin to put on the decent fued and matchs

???

Bryan wasn't anything close to green. By that point he'd been wrestling over ten years. Green? Skip was wrestling for about 6 years at the time and slater was and still is a solid wrestler.

BTW is English your first language?

if u read it like other have i said they lost there domnited peaple skip traver and bryan and slater and ortunga was to green plus young u cant take seriously

Archived