Crippler Crossface Chris Benoit | 3 ATTIRES POSTED! | UPLOAD TO CC? [02.04.12]

identicalgamers

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The mouth is really throwing me off the most

http://www.wrestling18.com/images/33/chris-benoit-80.JPG

Ok thanks for the reference picture BME, I'll try sorting that out.

It's an improvement to the old face. But still doesn't look quite like Benoit, The lips are REALLY off, and Benoit never had that puckered up look this CAW has. Something about the eyes seem very weird to me, the angling to be more specific.

Ok thanks! I will be sure to think about these options for my future update to Benoit's face.

That looks much better than the old face. Good work but maybe decrease the width of the lips, something is really throwing me off there.

Sure will do. Seems like I haven't aced the mouth from other comments! :P

Attire looks really nice. The sratches are a bit too bright but I'm sure it evens out in-game.

Thanks Sablelicious! :)

Chris Benoit's Face has been updated! Please leave a message below whether it's an improvement?

Here are 2 of the painttools I made for mine last year. Maybe it helps

benoite.png

And no offense, you HAVE TO rework the body morphing. It looks strange tbh.

Thanks Dr Vries! These paint tool logos are a real help to me! Your the best! :D

I will rework on the body morphing. Any suggestions on the body morphing?

• 2 weeks later...

Don't upload it yet. The yellow 4 real attire and the body need work. Don't position the logos so high up his hip. Move them down. AND there should be scratch marks on on the tights as well.

And if you need help with the body pm me your Body forms and I'll tweak them for you.

Don't upload it yet. The yellow 4 real attire and the body need work. Don't position the logos so high up his hip. Move them down. AND there should be scratch marks on on the tights as well.

And if you need help with the body pm me your Body forms and I'll tweak them for you.

Ok thanks Doc, I'll PM you my body morphing.

Archived