Im so SICCKKK and TIRRRED of hackers and cheaters on WWE Xbox Live

John Michael

Came across my first "hacker" on the game yesterday. 1 vs 1 match took forever to load then when we actually get into the match they do some thing that makes the character crawl as if they are in a cage match to win...I was just like eh? really! The sad thing it was a player match so was no benifit to them >.>

Hacking is illegal, so basically It is cheating no matter what you use it for.

It's just that these aren't hacks, allmost noone is able to really hack the game, a couple of modding tools doesn't make someone a hacker. But yeah it's still cheating (but then again, who gives a shit about some of the things that fall under the category cheating)

Just saying, don't lot someone who simply uses a hack tool to modify, say, the shine on some clothing in with some jackass cheater online.

That's what I meant with one of my very first posts, if they don't use it to ruin someones else's expirience it's fine imo.

Oh lord no... if you want to tweak the costume or the skin or whatever I'm okay with that stuff... just so that it doesn't change the game itself as far as giving you an unfair advantage over somebody else, that's when I have a problem with it...

Sorry I may have muddled my words a bit.

*Shrugs* As I've said before I use what is handed to me, No Hacks or Modifying Tools required or used for my entire roster. The only hacked factors I have on my game is a rendered James Storm & Chris Jericho I downloaded off Community Creations, that's it.

good for you, how does that effect anyone else? It doesn't dude, if someone wants to use a tool to modify something that you usually can't to enhance their experience (unless of course it involves cheating other players) than all the power to them.

*Shrugs* As I've said before I use what is handed to me, No Hacks or Modifying Tools required or used for my entire roster. The only hacked factors I have on my game is a rendered James Storm & Chris Jericho I downloaded off Community Creations, that's it.

AHA! Now, I don't know what your view on these, lemme call them "unaffecting hacks" BUT, judging by your strict nature from the past, I suppose you still say their wrong. However, you actually accept them for your CAWs, you downloaded the, you knew they had hacked renders (and probably modded skins aswell) but your still using them. So you can't really say anything towards stuff that does not impact the gameplay itself.

Exactly... as long as it doesn't give another player an undue advantage that wasn't available in the base game, then we have an issue. :)

BTW - I don't know what post it was, but the one who said that the wrestler was crawling along the mat reminds me too much of some of things from Silent Hill... sorry for the Off Topic Comment. LOL

I hadn't noticed the Renders when I downloaded them, I'm also sure they where from the Uploader that Steals CAWS and simple Adds the Render. The fact is the only Decent Versions of Either CAW I found had Renders on them, so I had no choice.

Yes you had, your saying even stuff like the custom skin does count right ? The fact that THQ decided to make the skin wheel and the shine etc. unavaible even though they work fine is stupid and I had no choice but to accept that I can only make accurate caws with these method. I had no choice right ?

This purist attitude makes no sense. There are quite a few creations here that use renders and other modifications like the one's for Petchy's Muta. To call that cheating is ridiculous. Even if there were a moveset available it could still be used for good and evil alive, just as I've sen Orton's toe kicks used as such and the barricade punch grapple freeze.

I was so mad the other day lol. Waited like 30 mins in a Royal Rumble match room and then 3 guys were teaming through the entire thing.

I don't even give a shit about my win/loss record or Disconnect rate, if you're gonna waste my time I'm gonna leave. I only stay if my creation is getting beat up on. In fact most cheapos I meet are in player matches... as Miz says, Really?

Archived