Im so SICCKKK and TIRRRED of hackers and cheaters on WWE Xbox Live

John Michael

Im so sick and tired of them. I just dealth with one guy who was invisible was from neck down. Other times they make me stuck against the barricade. Then theres those herbs who make ur pin bar meter invisible. then u got all them spammers who just kick and punch over n over. Whats the point of filing a complaint if nothing is going to be done about it. Kick them offline on wwe12 permanetely already.

No.

Clearly those are hacks, not 'the game messing up.'

OP: Usually avoiding comes down more to time. Times like early AM or late late PM are when little kids are less likely to be online, so you run into all that at a much smaller degree-

trust me, playing offline i much better. Actually, playing with friends at home is way better.

Agreed! What would I want to play with some mongs I dont even know.

Why couldn't the online gaming shit the bed, and the Community Creations be perfectly fine? :(

Because like last year THQ puts the Community Creations and Online Gaming on the same servers! Gamespy did it in 2010 and 2011 and THQ are doing it this year.

No offense to those who have "X" on their gamertags, but usually, those are the guys that play unfair or cheat. Example, "XxXBootsToAssesXxX" Made that one up but you get the idea.

XxXSuperkicksToFacesXxX

When I had Gold, I already knew not to play Ranked Matches. I usually did One-On-One Matches at Clash Of Champions, Once joined a Laggy Mixed-Tag Match against two people who played Lag Like Kings. One used the cheap Groggy Grapple of the Green Mist, well the other just kept using Lag to their advantage. Shockingly we lost, I joined a Created content off Elimination Chamber Match that obviously ended being a planned effort on the other five peoples parts because I was anbushed and then they just screwed around for hours. I attempted to host a Armageddon Hell In The Cell, but couldn't get people to actual join the match. All & All, I had one Actual Fair, Fun One-On-One Match against a CAW of Stephen Colbert.

No offense to those who have "X" on their gamertags, but usually, those are the guys that play unfair or cheat. Example, "XxXBootsToAssesXxX" Made that one up but you get the idea.

That's a completely unfair assumption. I doubt the validity of it too.

Actually, my standards on Gamertags are if the name isn't even trying to sound original then the person isn't usual worth going against. The XxX gamertags normally do bring a lot of Trash players, much like those "I'm funny by putting an offensive gamertag on live" type of players. Original Gamertags normally come from Original Users which makes them less likely to be the majority of the B.S you see online, like myself & a few other here we're a minority of gamers. Sadly Call Of Duty/Halo/Left4Dead and Battlefield Franchises aren't the only Calprit of the "Tag & T-bag" type of jackasses...

That's a completely unfair assumption. I doubt the validity of it too.

I'm not in any way referring to you, since you have "x" on your username. What I meant is those on Xbox Live, If you have not met a a player with "x" while on WWE 12 online, then you are not really online.

I have played against them since 2009, I think they are part of a clan, but again, I'm not sure but those are the guys that I see that freeze my game, cheat their way to win. No offense. Just based on my experience.

You can really kind of assume what kind of people use what kind of gamertag.

BoringTagWithProperGrammarAndANumberLikeThis1234 are ususally people who play just for fun/casuals/recently joined Live

XXXTHENweHAVETHISKINDAofGAMERTAGXXX which are kind of odd, they are mostly noobs who are unfair and allways abuse something in the game but are usually pretty bad.

xZ TheN tHeRe are thEsE TagZ who are usually the worst, they know quite a bit about the game and how to abuse it and are mostly decent at it so it's even worse =/

Then we have "x These kind of sleek gamertag" who are often allright but slightly cheap and often rather skilled. Atleast that's my general categorization which rarely let's me down. My GT looks like I'm a noob but I have a hart time not spelling my GT without the caps variation because I allways did it.

Archived