Alex Shelley | 4th Attire Added 28/03/2012

Defract.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When this is released make a render as-well sir looking forward to the finish product the face looks perfect & the attire is very detailed

all I think to add is maybe an entrance attire

Why do people not say please anymore?

Typically I would of but I didn't think it was that big of deal dude please make a render for this if you could btw If you need a let me know

moveset

When this is released make a render as-well sir looking forward to the finish product the face looks perfect & the attire is very detailed

Typically I would of but I didn't think it was that big of deal dude please make a render for this if you could btw If you need a let me know

moveset

It should always be a big enough deal to say please. Manners cost nothing.

I really do like this, but theres just a little something that's making him look kinda, well, retarded.

It might be the mouth area, I think the lips are just a touch too pink too. Not too keen on the eye area either, they seem a little too beady and round. I know he has small eyes and that, but they're putting me off a bit. They look a bit too droopy and the top eyelid looks off.

Attires are fantastic though!

Edit: - Head looks a little too big in the body shots, I'd say take off more height than width 'cos it's looking a little long to me.

Thanks dude, the bones attire and the blue and orange attire were done using a large texture and then splitting it down into 4. Left Right Upper and Lower Leg Portions.

The Singles attire is just made up of 10 smaller paint tools, so no chance of texturing the hair on that one, but it's cool the hardy hair works I think. :)

I'm Shell-Shocked. It sucks so many people have given up on WWE `12 because I swear I have seen the best CAWS this year than I have in a long long time. I sure am glad I'm an early bird and have time to get up and download these. Excellent job, Defract. No comments can do some of these CAWs justice. He has a spot on my main save.

moveset

It should always be a big enough deal to say please. Manners cost nothing.

Here, Here.. Lookin forward 2 this upload family. The best Shelley period this year! Do you require anything else before this upload-- moveset, entrance???

Archived