Cena's Rap VS Rock's Rock....

Ryan Awsome

99 members have voted

1. 1. Which was better?

• Cena Rap
    • Rock's Rock

lol so many idiots believing the rap was better. The only reason why you think it was better is nostalgia. you marked out, just as I did, at the thuganomics tron

I'm just one of the many idiots who aren't allowed to have a differing opinion on a forum.

precisely

Ah I see, you finally see that your a immense dum.... okay, don't wanna get warned, that you made a mistake and now you're playing that card. I'd say clever but it really wasn't and you really aren't.

Glad I'm not the only one who can see he's trying to cover his own ass here. Saying someone deserves to be insulted just because of their opinion is pigheaded and narrowminded. I respected the opinion part of it, but the insult wasn't going to slide. If he wants to keep covering his ass, I don't care but I'm not the only one who can see through it. It wasn't smart, it's on the same page as my original post. It's been immaturely taken out of context. Over all, stupid move by a stupid member in ssj1 Goku.

lol, no. I'm just tired of replying to stubborn people who can't seem to understand something that's completely logical. You guys honestly sometimes sound like stereotype women who have no sense of functional thought, and can't understand things from context.

Reply if you want, I'll just ignore, as I'm tired of explaining anything.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol so many idiots believing the rap was better. The only reason why you think it was better is nostalgia. you marked out, just as I did, at the thuganomics tron

I'm just one of the many idiots who aren't allowed to have a differing opinion on a forum.

precisely

Ah I see, you finally see that your a immense dum.... okay, don't wanna get warned, that you made a mistake and now you're playing that card. I'd say clever but it really wasn't and you really aren't.

Glad I'm not the only one who can see he's trying to cover his own ass here. Saying someone deserves to be insulted just because of their opinion is pigheaded and narrowminded. I respected the opinion part of it, but the insult wasn't going to slide. If he wants to keep covering his ass, I don't care but I'm not the only one who can see through it. It wasn't smart, it's on the same page as my original post. It's been immaturely taken out of context. Over all, stupid move by a stupid member in ssj1 Goku.

lol, no. I'm just tired of replying to stubborn people who can't seem to understand something that's completely logical. You guys honestly sometimes sound like stereotype women who have no sense of functional thought, and can't understand things from context.

Reply if you want, I'll just ignore, as I'm tired of explaining anything.

He mad...

But nice try to seem intelligent or whatever point it is your trying to portray yourself as.

I personally liked the Rock concert more.

I don't understand why so many people give such detailed reasons as to which was better, and the arguments that go with it.

My initial thoughts: The Rock stole the show. I loved it.

Now: The Rock stole the show. I loved it.

Rock's Rock for me.

Archived