Cena's Rap VS Rock's Rock....

Ryan Awsome

99 members have voted

1. 1. Which was better?

• Cena Rap
    • Rock's Rock

I think Rock won only because he got twenty minutes while Cena got two. But I think Cena is still winning because hes more serious about the match while Rocky is goofing around. But they both did amazing last night.

Well Rock was being serious last week during their promo while cena was no selling with the biggest smile on his face.

I know, it's funny isn't it? This comment isn't directed towards 7:16, but I don't understand what people want from him.

The Rock isn't here 'He obviously doesn't care about the WWE. He's a movie star now.' The Rock comes back 'He's obviously here promote his movies, and himself. He doesn't care about the WWE.' The Rock cuts a serious promo 'He isn't like he used to be. I wish he would be more like himself in 2002. He used to be funny and entertaining back then.' The Rock cuts a funny promo 'He uses too many catchphrases. Unlike The Rock, at least Cena has decided to take a serious route throughout this feud.'

Hes damned if he does, he's damned if he doesn't.

Agreed. Rock just can't do anything right in some people's eyes.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Rock won only because he got twenty minutes while Cena got two. But I think Cena is still winning because hes more serious about the match while Rocky is goofing around. But they both did amazing last night.

Well Rock was being serious last week during their promo while cena was no selling with the biggest smile on his face.

I know, it's funny isn't it? This comment isn't directed towards 7:16, but I don't understand what people want from him.

The Rock isn't here 'He obviously doesn't care about the WWE. He's a movie star now.' The Rock comes back 'He's obviously here promote his movies, and himself. He doesn't care about the WWE.' The Rock cuts a serious promo 'He isn't like he used to be. I wish he would be more like himself in 2002. He used to be funny and entertaining back then.' The Rock cuts a funny promo 'He uses too many catchphrases. Unlike The Rock, at least Cena has decided to take a serious route throughout this feud.'

Hes damned if he does, he's damned if he doesn't.

Agreed. Rock just can't do anything right in some people's eyes.

Sounds awfully similar to some other superstar's situation.

I'm honestly amazed that Cena has as many votes as he does. He was out there for a few minutes, and did a mediocre rap at best. Rock gave us pure gold. Just when I thought he was finished, he would keep pulling another verse out of nowhere.

Exactly that was probably what made it so annoying to me.

Yeah...but the lyrics were entertaining. In fact, I would say the lyrics got progressively funnier each time.

Really? I thought they were continuously mediocre across the segment.

i found the rock was taking the cheap way out by constantly referring to Cleveland. so of couse they're gonna give him a bigger pop. but i kinda tuned out when he said vanilla ice 'banged' a telatubby. i was not impressed with that simply for the fact that WWE is so up in arms with having this PG program, yet they allow that? not pg friendly. :fedup: didn't find the mom joke appropriate either. not when there are young kids in the audience. i don't understand why rock can get away with those types of comments when Cena got bleeped for something he said. i dont even know what he said to him to get bleeped. i also found the 20 min rock segment to be overkill. it drug on too long. i can almost guarantee that ENTIRE 20 min segment will be replayed on SD Friday. guess what show i won't be watching Friday night.

I'm honestly amazed that Cena has as many votes as he does. He was out there for a few minutes, and did a mediocre rap at best. Rock gave us pure gold. Just when I thought he was finished, he would keep pulling another verse out of nowhere.

Exactly that was probably what made it so annoying to me.

Yeah...but the lyrics were entertaining. In fact, I would say the lyrics got progressively funnier each time.

Really? I thought they were continuously mediocre across the segment.

They had their ups and downs, the karaoke was really bad, the rest was okay. Only thing I really didn't liked was the constant Cleveland thing.

What I really don't get it how people can say: "The Rock's insults were so clever, and Cena was so wannabe tough"

Okay first: Cena's Gimmick was a white wannabe gangster, what did you expect ? A legitimate thug ? Please... And Thr Rock made your mom jokes and some insults about his clothing. That's not really the work of a true poet...

lol so many idiots believing the rap was better. The only reason why you think it was better is nostalgia. you marked out, just as I did, at the thuganomics tron

I seriously want to punch everyone in the face who calls people names jsut 'cause they don't have the same opinion.

i dont call you names because you have a different opinion. i call you names because your opinion sucks.

also you're wondering why cena's insults are inferior? They're illogical. Rock always has some legit base to use to insult cena, as i've stated before. Fruity pebble (shirts), kung pow bitch (showed down our throats), sleep with his mom (he's a boy, rock is a man, rock gets pie, cena gets struedel), and so on.

Whereas cena simply calls him anything he can think of, just out of disrespect and nothing else. He's not creative at all. its like calling someone a shithead (there's no resemblence, unless you sleep under a horse every night). get it?

lol so many idiots believing the rap was better. The only reason why you think it was better is nostalgia. you marked out, just as I did, at the thuganomics tron

I seriously want to punch everyone in the face who calls people names jsut 'cause they don't have the same opinion.

i dont call you names because you have a different opinion. i call you names because your opinion sucks.

also you're wondering why cena's insults are inferior? They're illogical. Rock always has some legit base to use to insult cena, as i've stated before. Fruity pebble (shirts), kung pow bitch (showed down our throats), sleep with his mom (he's a boy, rock is a man, rock gets pie, cena gets struedel), and so on.

Whereas cena simply calls him anything he can think of, just out of disrespect and nothing else. He's not creative at all. its like calling someone a shithead (there's no resemblence, unless you sleep under a horse every night). get it?

/facepalm...

Seriously, reading that, you remind me of the people who tried to make a super logical sense out of the Y2J Vignettes and got trolled. Literally.

Before I personally insult your intelligence let me make this comment, the supposed things you say Cena is getting outspoken on aren't even good enough comebacks to make on the behalf of Rock. What you may call a "legit base" are usually NOT even funny nor do they have any legitmacy to the promo itself. You say that the insults Rock say on Cena are logical but you don't even try to look at what Cena rebutts back to him. Cena states cold-hard facts whilst The Rock just try to comeback with some of the lamest high school jokes that don't even make a pence of sense.

Plus then you go on to say he's shoved down our throats? Well the Rock is indeed contradicting his very own statements about Cena. Not only do I feel that way but the ACTUAL PERFORMERS are complaining about him as well. If that's not enough for you to chew on, i'm sorry.

And now to personal context...... *In Penn Tyler voice* SHUT.......THE......*censored*.....UP!

Ever thought your opinion might be the one which "sucks"?

Cena's promo was epic, to the point and swift. Rock had his moments in his which were funny, but didn't have me captivated the way Cena did because it dragged on for twenty minutes. Cena was out for what, three minutes? He delivered and the crowd ate it up, that's what it's all about in WWE, crowd reaction. He walked out to the ring to a chorus of booing and walked to the locker room to a chorus of cheering. Rock walked out to cheering and left to cheering after repeating things he's been saying for a year.

You said "The only reason why you think it was better is nostalgia". Ever thought that could be why people are on The Rock's dick like they are? Sure, Rock is great, but he's a nostalgia act just like Hulk Hogan is.

Cena's promo was epic, to the point and swift. Rock had his moments in his which were funny, but didn't have me captivated the way Cena did because it dragged on for twenty minutes. Cena was out for what, three minutes? He delivered and the crowd ate it up, that's what it's all about in WWE, crowd reaction. He walked out to the ring to a chorus of booing and walked to the locker room to a chorus of cheering. Rock walked out to cheering and left to cheering after repeating things he's been saying for a year.

You said "The only reason why you think it was better is nostalgia". Ever thought that could be why people are on The Rock's dick like they are? Sure, Rock is great, but he's a nostalgia act just like Hulk Hogan is.

it doesn't suck, as it's logical. you're heavily subjective. not to mention that you didn't really give reason to why you liked cena more. every reason you gave was subjective.

that being said - rock was more creative with his thing, and not to mention the crowd prefered him to cena. Cena got booed as he entered, and somewhere to the middle of his rap. the crowd started chanting when he first cussed. its more like the fans were cheering for bad language they want so hard, instead of cena's rap.

Rock on the other hand came, made a few introductive words, and entertained for 20 long minutes. he made points, his humor was funny and his insults were creative. it was better altogether.

it doesn't suck, as it's logical. you're heavily subjective. not to mention that you didn't really give reason to why you liked cena more. every reason you gave was subjective.

that being said - rock was more creative with his thing, and not to mention the crowd prefered him to cena. Cena got booed as he entered, and somewhere to the middle of his rap. the crowd started chanting when he first cussed. its more like the fans were cheering for bad language they want so hard, instead of cena's rap.

Rock on the other hand came, made a few introductive words, and entertained for 20 long minutes. he made points, his humor was funny and his insults were creative. it was better altogether.

That is so dumb, I'm not even sure if your just trolling.

Rock: "Cena has a vagina!"

Crowd: "YEAHHHHH ROCKY ROCKY ROCKY ROCKY!"

Damn, so freakin' smart.

I fell asleep during Rock's concert tbh. too long.

Cena's was short and sweet. 'You gon need surgery on yo face just like you had it on yo boobies!'

Singing 'We Will Rock You' ... really dude?

22f4v7.jpg

you just caught feelings cos your boy done a 20 minute promo and got schooled by Cena in a 3 minute promo.

i found the rock was taking the cheap way out by constantly referring to Cleveland. so of couse they're gonna give him a bigger pop. but i kinda tuned out when he said vanilla ice 'banged' a telatubby. i was not impressed with that simply for the fact that WWE is so up in arms with having this PG program, yet they allow that? not pg friendly. :fedup: didn't find the mom joke appropriate either. not when there are young kids in the audience. i don't understand why rock can get away with those types of comments when Cena got bleeped for something he said. i dont even know what he said to him to get bleeped. i also found the 20 min rock segment to be overkill. it drug on too long. i can almost guarantee that ENTIRE 20 min segment will be replayed on SD Friday. guess what show i won't be watching Friday night.

Cena talked about shoving his nuts in Rock's mouth, and even said sh*t I believe (the phrase was bleeped out completely so i couldn't tell). I think they are trying to make Rock the hero to the older men (like when he mentioned about grown men who are Cena fans) and Cena the hero to kids in general.

People always say that The Rock is repetitive but they yet to judge cena. Cena must be creeping behind his wife or something, he's always talking about his balls on somebody. It either in somebody's mouth or somebody polishing them and all the little kids go "Oooh he said boobies and balls".

more backstage heat on the rock

http://www.wrestlingattitude.com/news/cm-punk-openly-resentful-of-the-rock-undertaker-mania-dream-opponents.html

(^instead of making another unnecessary thread i'll post this here. can we please have an official RockvsCena thread with these others merged? there's just so many of them its really is cluttering the boeard up. plus the majority of them are practically about the same thing/issue/arguments)

on a side note: i think WWE needs to make up their minds on whether they want a PG program or not

Archived