Why has noone posted in this forum?

MrAppleSauce

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I just joined this forum b/c I wanted to get involed in the Fire Pro Community. I got a capture device a few months ago but there's nowhere to post my creations but YouTube. Sucks to be here I guess.

Whoa, Clan Wolf for the Win!

People still play it, because it is still heavily discussed on other forums, but there isn't much conversation about it here anymore. The main "community" for FP still has closed registration though. Either way I'm pretty sure you can post your stuff here. What kind of creations do you have? Real wrestlers, stuff based on comics, movies etc... or purely imaginitive characters?

Most of the active members, myself included, at the FireProClub have moved to the FPWArena. The forums can be found here: http://www.fpwarena.com/forum/index.php

Many of them have their own e-feds there and the FPCPP Major E-fed can be found there as well. I recommend joiningg there because all the info you'd need is compiled and discussed there.

Most of the active members, myself included, at the FireProClub have moved to the FPWArena. The forums can be found here: http://www.fpwarena....forum/index.php

Many of them have their own e-feds there and the FPCPP Major E-fed can be found there as well. I recommend joiningg there because all the info you'd need is compiled and discussed there.

Oh sweet! I'm glad you guys moved on. It had to happen, the FPC was dying fast. The FireproClub was cool, I was a member, but I changed my email which needed approved by a f'n admin or something and it rendered my account inactive. I rarely ever posted though. I am glad they at least opened it up so non member could download files there, that was huge. But I started making edits and by the time I had some decent progress I wanted to show off, I couldn't post there any longer. I have conversed with Desertpunk here though and thought about having him post my stuff through proxy. Never got around to it. Not that I don't trust him, I just never managed to finish all the logic and stuff and I wanted to be able to answer questions about my pack myself and not have to bother him here on CAWS to take out time to make replies on another forum.

Archived