AJ Styles Project 19/3/12 Shorts attire UPLOADED

Krooksi69

Credit to "The Cutting Edge" for the face and body morph which I think he tweeked from "Dynomyte's" formula on 360 side and "Dynomyte"

Old AJ styles Shorts era: Now COMPLETED & UPLOADED

4 attires:

1. AJ Styles & Jeff Hardy vs Elite Guard Impact 2004 (Black, Silver & Light Blue)

ajstylesblacksilverblue.th.jpgajstylesblacksilverblue.th.jpgajstylesblacksilverblue.th.jpg

2. Victory Road 2004 vs Petey Williams (Blue, Red & Silver)

ajstylesblueredsilver1.th.jpgajstylesblueredsilver2.th.jpgajstylesblueredsilver3.th.jpg

3. Slammiversary 2004 vs Jeff Hardy (Red, Yellow & Black)

ajstylesredyellowblack1.th.jpgajstylesredyellowblack2.th.jpgajstylesredyellowblack3.th.jpg

4. Against Jeff Jarrett for NWA Title (White & Black)

ajstyleswhiteblack2.th.jpgajstyleswhiteblack1.th.jpg

Tags:

Krooksi69

AJ STYLES

TNA

I know quality of pics are crap due to been taken on phone so you cant see the detailing clearly, but it does look ALOT better in game.

Entrance jacket on 4th attire looks grey but it is actually white.......just cant make it any brighter to match rest of attire.

Dominus_Prime said he'd kindly take some clearer pics for me after i've uploaded so will post clearer pics after it's been uploaded.

Thinking of Doing a 2002-2004 slot at some point since i already got a request for his "NWA/TNA Debut" attire from Dazman after i'd finished this & i wanna do his "X-Styles attire" at some point so if anybody want to request attire let me know & leave references.

Thanks, Im p***ed off with it at the moment though, got the problem Kradiation had when creating his Crimson with the game saying he'd maxed the paintools when he hadn't. My fault cause I wasn't happy with how i'd placed the logo's first time round.

Now i got to restart the stupid thing from scratch again now.........and the fact i cant find the better drawn versions of the " styles" logo's im using at the moment since my look a little messy around the edges, I know who has them but CC is "unable to find content from specific user"......and thats after it's spent 10mins of thinking about searching for them!

Think I'll just make do with the one i'm using from "frostmercer" with the body morph redone by me.

Got a funny feeling this is gunna turn into a "old school shorts" AJ Styles before been a recent one, and hopefully AJ will have more new attires in next couple of weeks for me to choose from besides the one i've already done....he's due an attire change lol

Busy next couple of days so I 'll really have more time for this at the weekend.

*UPDATE* Just tried doing the "superman attitre" even drawn out the logo perfectly and now i've discovered that the ingame "trunks and underwear" look either too small or too big on the caw when i've started the attire........and i cant make any of the tights short enough either like on previous games.

Really dont feel like finishing this now at the moment since i keep going one step forward and three back on this :censored: :censored:

Update in first post.

At the moment i'm not 100% sure what the 3rd colour on the "superman" attire is blue, red and ????

I thought it was yellow but i've seen pics where it looks gold & on a TNA toy silver, if anybody can help me on this it's much appreciated as i'll be able to get the attire done faster.

Just to throw some attire ideas out there

2012-

Red attire

White Attire

Blue attire

Pink cancer ribbon attire

Light Navy blue and white attire

Old school-

White shorts

Blue(tag w/Daniels)

Black/aqua split attire

Black w/blue writing

Just to throw some attire ideas out there

2012-

Red attire

White Attire

Blue attire

Pink cancer ribbon attire

Light Navy blue and white attire

Old school-

White shorts

Blue(tag w/Daniels)

Black/aqua split attire

Black w/blue writing

thanks for suggestions, the 2012 slot i've decided to leave until after the next PPV to see if he wears a new attire and i might do the cancer ribbon one since i aint seen anybody else do that attire yet.

As for the old school, I was thinking of doing the black w/blue writing one anyway because he did used to wear it alot and a variation with silver on it as well. Gunna have to find both my AJ Styles' DVD's and have a look at the attires he's worn.

UPDATE 14/3/12

First attite has been changed since pics were taken........colours look like blue, red and silver after seeing some clear footage of the final resolution 2005 ultimate x match so i'm gunna be redoing the colours.

Early preview of black attire:

ajstylesblackattireprevp.th.jpgajstylesblackattireprev.th.jpgajstylesblackattireprev.th.jpgajstylesblackattireprev.th.jpg

Colours arent final yet, still tweaking the colours on this like the first attire i've done, also changed the lines and gaps on back of entrance jacket after seeing on youtube.

Also noticed his hair is slightly different in 2004/5 so i tried using hair 17 to see what people think.

should i change it to hair 17 as shown in pic or keep it at 16 like in first post?

ajstylesblackattireprev.th.jpg

Dont wanna start other 2 attires till i'm happy with these 2 i've done so far.

Should have this finished by tonight UK time hopefully people. Just trying to get two matching reds between paintool and CAW mode for the red yellow and black attire at the moment, almost threre with it now i've changed how i've done the shorts, after that the white and black attire is easy to do and it'll only take 5 mins to redo the first 2 attires now i have a list of colours wrote down for each attire i've done.

Will have some updated pics later on when i've finished.

the NWA-TNA attires are simple but impressive.

cool thanks, shame on pic quality at the moment you cant see the logo detail better.

Would have liked to have done some more attires from 2005 to up to his feud with Rhino but didnt like the idea of doing the image on the back of the entrance jackets from back then, too much detail and no clear pics to copy them.

Wanted to do some of the split short attires but dont think i would have had enough layers to do the jacket in 2 colours correct to match them in 32 layers.

These are looking pretty good. As it is an Old School AJ Styles CAW, maybe you could try the very first attire he wore in TNA?

I can't find a decent enough reference picture so I figured a video would be just as good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z8M-i8bjKw&feature=s2l

Yeah videos are ok as long as there good quality so i can see the detail better.

I thought about doing that as one but wasnt sure whether to do it or not and no paint tools free at the moment. I could maybe do that one on another Slot with attires froom 2002-2004 depending on feedback.

maybe:

1. TNA Debut as suggested

2. vs Amazing red, think its blue and orange

3. The purple one with white txt vs Abyss

4. The green "X-Styles" attire since someone has uploaded all the paint for that attlre on a mixed one.

lol I aint uploaded it yet, got fed up the otherday with it, gunna try and get it uploaded in next couple of hours though. Still trying to find a good moveset, at the moment im using the moveset i use from "the cutting edge"'s AJ Styles. wont be able to upload it with that one though.

Just tried upoading this........

"This content was created by another user, unable to upload"

B*****it i've done all the logo's myself and tried uploading it with default moveset, not impressed!!!

any suggestions?

These are looking pretty good. As it is an Old School AJ Styles CAW, maybe you could try the very first attire he wore in TNA?

I can't find a decent enough reference picture so I figured a video would be just as good.

Yeah videos are ok as long as there good quality so i can see the detail better.

I thought about doing that as one but wasnt sure whether to do it or not and no paint tools free at the moment. I could maybe do that one on another Slot with attires froom 2002-2004 depending on feedback.

maybe:

4. The green "X-Styles" attire since someone has uploaded all the paint for that attlre on a mixed one.

Yeah sounds good, I really liked the green "X-Styles" attire. That was the one he wore when he won the NWA World Heavyweight title for the first time right?

You only used the face and body from from TCE's CAW right? Not the whole CAW and re-did it?

Yeah, i typed the face and body morph formula on my laptop, then started a brand new CAW from scratch a copied what i wrote down......

at the moment only thing i can think of is somethings got bugged from paintool

maybe:

Yeah sounds good, I really liked the green "X-Styles" attire. That was the one he wore when he won the NWA World Heavyweight title for the first time right?

yeah it was, i remember him acting a little cocky like a heel around that time before he came the person carrying TNA through the early years.

Just figured out what problem wth CAW is for uploading, it's a painttool glitch. the kickpads and the 2 main logo part on trunks are glitched tried uploading all my logo's and those 3 it wont let me. must have copied logo over a downloaded one when i moved logos around in paintool.

so if I just open a empty paintool slot and insert the logo into it and save it, should it remove the glitch and let me be able to upload them like normal?

If it'll fix it i'll try and redo it again tomorrow if im not busy after from scratch to be safe since i've got formula's wrote down for face,body and paintool colours to use for logo's.

Yeah insert the pt into another slot until it doesn't have the DL tag on it.

Tried that, doesnt work. if i create a new logo from scratch, paintool slot is ok to upload until I insert the trunk logos i made 100% myself. then it corrupts whatever paintool slot its on. So for some reason the games corrupted my paintool design.

so basically i have to redraw the kickpad design.........which aint hard and the trunks logo. Luckily i didn't delete the txt i drew and inserted ontop of the circular part so all i have to do is redo the circular part and insert the txt again since that aint corrupt and it'll be ok.

Already redone the base CAW again from scratch in a different slot so after i've redone the logo's I can have fun redoing the attires yet again lol

Archived