Austin Aries Conversion by Kartik UPLOADED

Kαятik

Is this up on cc yet? I just dl'd guido but I didn't see aries anywher not sure if u did it yesterday or if u didn't get around to it yet...no worries nice work on both as usual btw.

Is this up on cc yet? I just dl'd guido but I didn't see aries anywher not sure if u did it yesterday or if u didn't get around to it yet...no worries nice work on both as usual btw.

Uploaded.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My bad man lol site server kept going out on me....sorry, thanks for the upload dude.

OFF TOPIC:Hey Kartik you reuploadED your Lashley CAW?

It still not appear on CC

I did upload him. I checked it today too. It's there. I have two PSN ID's. You must have been searching under kartik-96. That's a different ID NSearch for Kartik_Kannan. You'll get it.

Great stuff. I like how you worked around the crotch blur.

Once I have mass effect 3 out of the way and I return to wwe 12 I'll grab this.

ey krad is mass effect 3 online ? cause im picking my copy up in 2 days so if its online wanna lobby up? sorry kartik for writing it in ur topic

Welp bud just downloaded him and this is great indeed! One question though,is his hair suppose to look like it does? If so,no biggie just wondering. :)

I didn't get what you mean, bro. What about the hair?

Ahh my bad,well when I opened it up in Create A Superstar,his hair looked like it wasn't finished like the paint tool didn't match up....I'm thinking maybe I'm seeing things? :)

Welp bud just downloaded him and this is great indeed! One question though,is his hair suppose to look like it does? If so,no biggie just wondering. :)

I didn't get what you mean, bro. What about the hair?

Ahh my bad,well when I opened it up in Create A Superstar,his hair looked like it wasn't finished like the paint tool didn't match up....I'm thinking maybe I'm seeing things? :)

It's impossible to match the color of the hair in PT. I tried my best. It isn't visible during the match btw.

Archived