WTF is the Divas Match at Wrestlemania? [Now Confirmed, Check 1st Post]

RazR

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope we get Eve vs Kelly, just to get it done and over with, and Beth vs Nattie, just so we can, hopefully, have at least one good divas match. It would be real easy to set up too, Beth with the whole "I've beaten everybody" thing, and Nattie claiming to be the only one she hasn't beat. I woud have replaced Nattie with Kharma, but after recent evnts, yeah, best to hold off.

Its either gonna be a stupid battle royal like they do every year or the Eve vs Kelly idea. Even though the Eve vs Kelly will be awful, at least it has some build and history to it. Eve should win via a heel tactic. Then Kharma's music hits and she goes after Eve for the evil things shes done. Eve escapes so Kharma Implant Busters Kelly and stares down Eve.

I think that would be better than a stupid battle royal that means squat. I want WWE to make Kharma out to be a Diva monster that destroys everyone.....until she runs into Beth Phoenix. Then epic feud time.

Since the news about Kharma then it better be Beth Phoenix vs Natalya or Trish Stratus (With Natalya in the farting story then i expect a farting contest TBH)

We haven't seen Beth since EC, I doubt she will be on Mania.

OK 1. I LOVE you sig haha, always makes me chuckle

2. I see it being either Eve and Someone vs Kelly and Zack

- Eve vs Kelly

- An Inpromtu Divas Battle Royal/Gauntlet with Kharma coming out in the end to either stare down Beth or win the title.

I would prefer Beth v Nattie, Beth v Kharma or a triple threat, but its too late for that now.

A Battle Royal for the Divas Championship would probably be the best idea, they could have all the other Divas unite in an effort to try and take the Divas Championship from Beth Phoenix but I don't see it happening.

Have Beth outpower them all, and then have a returning Kharma at the entrance ramp staring her down?

A Battle Royal for the Divas Championship would probably be the best idea, they could have all the other Divas unite in an effort to try and take the Divas Championship from Beth Phoenix but I don't see it happening.

Have Beth outpower them all, and then have a returning Kharma at the entrance ramp staring her down?

Or they could have Kharma enter as the last entrant and win the title.

and then Kharma can show up on TNA IMPACT and tell them they can have this dreadful title because this is where it belongs.

Then she shows up on RAW, and Medusa returns with the original divas title to which she passes onto Kharma as a sign of change and respect.

lol, My Dream Mania match would of been Beth vs Trish vs Chyna (not gonna happen i know) and Madusa for the Womens title. Beth as the current champion, and Trish who retired as champion, then Madusa and Chyna leaving as champion, so there is a story behind it and not some random match. Have Beth win, to solidfy her as the Glamazon, Then have Kharma return and just stare down Beth. No point demolishing her as Beth would then lose all her credibility (especially after that match).

However this will NEVER happen and im sure the Divas match IF there will be one will consist of:

Eve v Kelly

Eve + Partner vs Kelly + Zack

Divas Battle Royal

Holy f%$#, if they make Maria Menounos vs Beth Phoenix in a Lumberjill Match [cause you know it wont be just one on one] pr a tag match with Menounos in it,I will go beserk. I'd rather have Kelly vs Eve

Wow, are you all right?

You want a Kelly Kelly/Eve match at WrestleMania?

Oh wait. Yeah, I see. That would be bad. Yes. PLEASE, WWE. Give us Kelly/Eve at Mania.

Archived