OCW Riot: Main event in HD

VegaGF

Our first Livewire Riot on youtube managed to draw over 700 views and around 200 spread across the remaining of the show.

While we are working to get a good smooth structure going to make these youtube shows good quality without it being too

time consuming for our staff, we will try to keep people interested by posting a match of our weekly Riot show in HD.

Story so far: The tag team of Tiberius Dupree and Dimsmore ( Seriously fire ) used to be a tag team to be reckoned with.

Until events caused a rift between these former best friends. Dupree still hoping that he can reach out to Dimssmore

sign him and his old partner in for the Tag Team Tournament. Will Dimsmore show up ? Is dimmsmore still the friend he used

to know ?

On the other side of the ropes are Tyro Kraven and Smythe Da wonder. Two veterans of OCW who decided to return to the ring..

on the exact same show! Smythe not being able to handle Tyro receiving more response from the crowd,set these two on a colision course.

When things almost came to a all out backstage brawl on last week's Riot, Riot's GM Mr.Reese decided to throw these two into

the Tag Team tournament. And with Smythe still having a score to settle with Tiberius Dupree this tagteam could only be..

the main event of this week's Riot show. Enjoy ^^

no custom riot ring?

It was pretty good, quality was ace, I've just never been a huge fan of watching video games.

This was an online match, so allas no custom Riot ring hopefully next year. Ill admit that watching a video game is probably not the most amusing thing one can do in its time. Especially since most people just play a match...wich you can do yourself. Thats why i posted this one, tell the little backstory infront of the match so people can get involved with the match and understand whats going on. And then come up with interesting cutting and paste work to put together a realistic match with twists and turns. That way i feel like im not waisting peoples time who do decide to watch this ^ ^

Archived