Do You Agree Or Disagree

raiden1992

online, I'm having problems with all the glitchers and the state of the servers now. But when I play online, I make sure I only play with people I know who gives me quality matches despite the crap servers.

But I prefer playing offline anyway, game is much better offline.

I dont understand the complaint? Your pissed at hackers, which is completely warranted but then your blaming Yukes for the hacking? You meantion All Stars, that game too, has hackers who play it, and they are doing the same thing you see in this game. This is not a knock on you, but by now, if your an online guy, you should have compiled a list of good players. Madden/Gears/Metal of honor/ect the list goes on and on, they all have a group of hackers who have tweaked their game to cause an advantage for them. Its not fun playing them, but if your not willing to play people you trust only, this is what you run into. (I just played a guy on nba 2k12, he hacked his game to included half court dunks and shots from the out of bounds player) Its not just this game. The only thing you can do is write down every name you know good and bad and compile a list so you know who to play and who not too.

The game as a whole is a good one, its not great, def. could be better, but if you downgrade a game due to its online players/hackers, there wont be many your happy with.

I dont understand the complaint? Your pissed at hackers, which is completely warranted but then your blaming Yukes for the hacking? You meantion All Stars, that game too, has hackers who play it, and they are doing the same thing you see in this game. This is not a knock on you, but by now, if your an online guy, you should have compiled a list of good players. Madden/Gears/Metal of honor/ect the list goes on and on, they all have a group of hackers who have tweaked their game to cause an advantage for them. Its not fun playing them, but if your not willing to play people you trust only, this is what you run into. (I just played a guy on nba 2k12, he hacked his game to included half court dunks and shots from the out of bounds player) Its not just this game. The only thing you can do is write down every name you know good and bad and compile a list so you know who to play and who not too.

The game as a whole is a good one, its not great, def. could be better, but if you downgrade a game due to its online players/hackers, there wont be many your happy with.

That sentence is a complete lie.Please use facts or provide proof like the OP did.This is the first time I seen a post about half court dunk and shooting from out of bounds.Lol.

Back on topic it does suck OP, people will always find a way to cheat to win.See if you can report them or like you did in the video show there gamer tag.

That sentence is a complete lie.Please use facts or provide proof like the OP did.This is the first time I seen a post about half court dunk and shooting from out of bounds.Lol.

Back on topic it does suck OP, people will always find a way to cheat to win.See if you can report them or like you did in the video show there gamer tag.

I would if I could provide the proof, dont have the ability to film it. The kid only had 5 games on his record, so he might have been new. I have no reason to BS anyone, sorry if you dont trust me, I understand without proof its meaningless. Nothing I can do about that.

I would if I could provide the proof, dont have the ability to film it. The kid only had 5 games on his record, so he might have been new. I have no reason to BS anyone, sorry if you dont trust me, I understand without proof its meaningless. Nothing I can do about that.

ok.......

Archived