NXT Roster Now Apart of SmackDown?

Guest Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

Not sure why this happened since I don't watch NXT every week, but it seems as though the remaining NXT Redemption rookies (with the exception of Maxine) have now been added to the SmackDown roster.

http://www.wwe.com/s...stars/smackdown

A little OT, but Percy's picture makes me wish he'd go back to his Showtime gimmick. :(

Interesting move to say the least, now they should move Otunga to SmackDown after WrestleMania and have Wade Barrett win the SmackDown MITB Ladder Match in July. Then they could reunite 5 of the original 7 Nexus members and recreate the group the right way and have Wade Barrett as the World Heavyweight Champion. It's not like Slater, Gabriel and Young are doing anything anyway.

Most of them are only going to job or work Superstars or something anyway, atleast for now. Maybe after Mania they might have some hope.

Interesting move to say the least, now they should move Otunga to SmackDown after WrestleMania and have Wade Barrett win the SmackDown MITB Ladder Match in July. Then they could reunite 5 of the original 7 Nexus members and recreate the group the right way and have Wade Barrett as the World Heavyweight Champion. It's not like Slater, Gabriel and Young are doing anything anyway.

That'd be pretty cool, I wouldn't mind that. I might even go as far as throwing Ezekiel Jackson in there since he'd add the look and muscle that Skip brought to the original and as he himself did in the Corre, and he's not doing anything either.

That's if none of them get fired after Mania though.

No way. Wade should gets a single run, not recreate something that already failed.

No way. Wade should gets a single run, not recreate something that already failed.

Wade could still have that World Heavyweight Championship reign that is long overdue though. They could all go on to win titles as I am sure that was the original plan and become a dominant force again.

Wade could still have that World Heavyweight Championship reign that is long overdue though. They could all go on to win titles as I am sure that was the original plan and become a dominant force again.

But he should get it alone. Wade needs to be on his own considering most of his career has been with stables. Plus half of Nexus sucks and will get released soon.

@everyone Did you all forget Skip's been working house shows? McMahon has big plans for the guy after Mania.

I have not, I have been anticipating his return for a while now.

But he should get it alone. Wade needs to be on his own considering most of his career has been with stables. Plus half of Nexus sucks and will get released soon.

You don't know that for sure, if they are put back as a group they wont get released and other than Otunga who is good on the mic, I think they are all pretty good in the ring. They could be like a new Evolution stable with Barrett leading as the World Champion.

That, plus I don't see Gabriel and Slater sticking around much longer,

You don't know that for sure, if they are put back as a group they wont get released and other than Otunga who is good on the mic, I think they are all pretty good in the ring. They could be like a new Evolution stable with Barrett leading as the World Champion.

Considering only Barrett, Otunga, and Gabriel(just a little) are the only ones that are kinda getting a push on the main shows, I say its true. Darren Young? Sucks. Tarver? Released. Skip? Good character, alright in the ring. Heath? Meh. Otunga? Sucks. Gabriel and Wade are the only ones that are actually good. Wade Barrett doesn't need to carry another stable that would fail again and go on his own.

Send Titus and Bateman to RAW so Brodus can get back on TV by squashing them / calling their mommas. :hqhq:

I wanna see Percy revive his "Showtime" / Eddie Murphy-esque gimmick and get a push, since he's shown quite a lot of promise in the ring on NXT and Superstars and is comfy on the mic.

That'd actually be a cool idea, but I'd prefer to see Wade continue The Barrett Barrage and claim his first world title on his own. A Nexus reunion down the road (like 5 years from now) would be cool, not now.

@everyone Did you all forget Skip's been working house shows? McMahon has big plans for the guy after Mania.

I'm tired of waiting for his return, lol. Maybe he returns before Mania to be a part of the GM vs GM teams? Go figure...

I doubt NXT 5 will be over yet, Regal has only just become the host of NXT and he said he had big plans for NXT, although maybe his plans are too kick everyone off and starting again, guess we'll have to wait and see what happens come SmackDown and NXT this week.

Archived