Crimson [Online]

KRadiation

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their is a thread of the wrestling legends forum with stats / slider settings for good AI vs AI matches. It has things like how high tag stats doesn't make them better or stronger in team matches... It just affects how often they tag in and out. So I kind of follow those stats.

Their is a thread of the wrestling legends forum with stats / slider settings for good AI vs AI matches. It has things like how high tag stats doesn't make them better or stronger in team matches... It just affects how often they tag in and out. So I kind of follow those stats.

ok thanks for the info, ima have to check them out

Nice as always man and did you ever read my PM back to you. Hope you do something with the caw ;)

I totally forgot about my pm's. I tend to only check this site when I'm on my phone so it doesn't have any icons to say you have a message unless you check by hitting the button at the top. I'll check my messages in a bit... I probably have about 20 from people requesting I make them a list of caws.

I have TCE's but I do want a modern era version eventually. I think most of his PT's are already online as well so it should be a really easy caw to make. I just need a morph doing.

I might have a go but at the moment im just trying to get Jay Lethal and Aries made. Lethal's paint tools for his trunks look easy but i'm not in the mood to sit and draw them out right now. Just because i have to plan how to get around the crotch blur on the front and back and also follow the curve of the trunks on the thigh. Just really annoying.

Aries... i have 1 attire made but the face isn't clicking. Pac/D's version looks awesome with all the face details. without them it just doesn't work as well.

Archived