"Red Goblin" [UPLOADED] Tekken Jin+Custom Angel Jin & Devil Jin

J A Y

Since Spamming Nooblet Does not Have access to a PS3 & can't upload his Jin & Devil Jin I decided to create my own. I plan on doing Devil jin as a attire & a separate version. I finish jin's 1st attire and will work on the rest this weekend.

If you have any attires in mine please post only 1 ref. attire picture, thank you.

Green= Uploaded

Red=Not Uploaded

Tags:

Jin

JS93

caws.ws

Jin & Devil Jin [uPLOADED]

IMG_20120228_012833-1.jpg

IMG_20120228_012903-1.jpg

IMG_20120227_194308.jpg

IMG_20120228_012707-1.jpg

IMG_20120303_024913-1.jpg

IMG_20120303_024255-1.jpg

Yeah I realized that when I was playing tekken 6 lol and I forgot about the eyes I was worried more about his face but I get a week off for mid-terms so' I'll be tweaking all of my caws and hopefully find a way to upload them without me getting a message saying that "You can't upload this caw because It has downloaded PT's on it" but I NEVER downloaded a PT on my game at all -___-

Are you absolutely sure it said: "You cant upload it because of downloaded PTs" Are you sure it didnt say that you cant upload it because theres downloaded work on it?

I think I may know why you're getting that message. The same thing happened to my Jin, which originally delayed me from uploading him. I knew it was the appearence because I dont like using other people's designs to make CAWs...I cant really call it my own creation if other people's designs are used.

Did you download any superstars or CAWs online via WWE shop or the CC? Because if you use the moves that come with the downloaded superstars or CAWs, then the server wont allow you to upload them.

Example: Say you bought and downloaded Batista from WWE Shop, if you give your CAW one of his taunts, it cant be uploaded to the CC.

yeah the second one sorry my english is not that good (I'm dominican) but that could be the problem I'll look into it after I come back from my A.M. classes

Also If i wanted to make devil jin as an attire can i put wings on him? and if you have any ref. pics of his other attires i'll work on them asap but the last attire will be a custom attire by me

Nice job on Devil.

I noticed the red logo came up to the top of his pants. That happens to me as well, and I know exactly why that happened. That red logo on the left side of the top of his pants is actually from the red design on his shoe. You made it too large, so it also appears on the pants. You may want to shrink that design.

Archived