Jason Voorhees

xxxJohnnyxxx

This is my Jason Voorhees

I'm pretty satisfied with how he turned out.

I used the Jason from the 2009 movie as reference for the body morphs.

The first 3 attires are final but i'm not satisfied with the last one because we can't place designs on the bag! Therefore it looks stupid imo. So I probably will change that attire or maybe just give him the mask with those clothes, dunno yet.

The eye is PT'd.

Note: Bad quality pictures! it looks better (colors are darker) in-game!!!!

1zcpweu.jpg

The skin for the attires (except the 2009 attire) are greyish, I might darken the skin just a bit more but I think I'll keep it greyish.

If anyone has suggestions to replace the last attire, please do share!!

I'm working on a custom move-set and entrance and once it's done (and the 4th attire is better then it is now) it will be uploaded if the servers let me :)

Please comment!!!!

You're welcome

The eye looks great but when did Jason wear bluish overalls? Also I wouldn't consider his first attire as 'classic'. Why don't you give the Part 3 attire a pop as it's pretty easy to nail and the only thing that might be a little hard is getting the jawline under the mask to look like it does in that movie.

Great start though.

Edit : Take the gloves off the sack attire, he didn't wear gloves until Part 6.

Edit : Never mind, Roy wore blue overalls in Part 5.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Not much he can do about that the mask is in game that way. But anyway dude I'm liking this caw. If ya post a formula I'll definitely make him. It'll be fun to see the damage he does to the rest of my wwe roster. I can't download which sucks majorly. Do you have a Freddy Kruger to go with him? If Not I got a basic face and body morph for Freddy. The guy I got it from used texturing for the skin. I figured out a way around that though which I'll gladly include in my formula of him.

• 2 months later...

Archived