Brian Kendrick Released?

Guest Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.
Source: The Wrestling Observer

The Wrestling Observer reports that the ImpactWrestling.com profile of former TNA X-Division Champion Brian Kendrick has been removed, which could serve as an indication that he has been released from his TNA contract. The Wizard of Odd has not wrestled a match since Bound for Glory last year against Austin Aries for the X-Division Championship.

:(

This is a shame but not surprising at all with the lack of TV time he has had. If the rumors are true and he does get released I am all for seeing him return to WWE. I just hope the same thing isn't going to happen to Mr. Anderson because he hasn't been seen in TNA since round about the same time as well.

I'd be really bummed if has been cut, but considering he's been AWOL for monhs now and his profile has been removed, it seems as though he's done with them. :\

If there's a silver lining from Kendrick leaving, it's the possibility of Nese and Haskins getting a bigger chance of getting TV time.

This is a shame but not surprising at all with the lack of TV time he has had. If the rumors are true and he does get released I am all for seeing him return to WWE. I just hope the same thing isn't going to happen to Mr. Anderson because he hasn't been seen in TNA since round about the same time as well.

Anderson's been filming Dogs Lie so I think that's why he's been off tv for so long

Please come back to the 'E Kendrick :) But maybe we should wait, does TNA some official statements when someone's released ?

No, I think Dixie might mention it on Twitter or something. But usually they just remove them from the website.

Archived