Tym Misery's Grabbing for straws

SuicidalKissesProduction™

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

* Weird glitches that shouldn't happen in a released game, especially one with a patch released to fix them

* Servers that barely worked before but are even worse now

* Random crap like soundfiles not playing fully, freezing, blank screen until you press the big "Home" button on your controller (if you're a 360 owner, no clue what PS3 owners press)

* Patch that made things worse instead of better

I'm sure others will help fill in other things but hey, at least you're the only one out of god knows how many thousands of consumers to have a perfect, glitch-free game. Congratulations.

* Weird glitches that shouldn't happen in a released game, especially one with a patch released to fix them

* Servers that barely worked before but are even worse now

* Random crap like soundfiles not playing fully, freezing, blank screen until you press the big "Home" button on your controller (if you're a 360 owner, no clue what PS3 owners press)

* Patch that made things worse instead of better

I'm sure others will help fill in other things but hey, at least you're the only one out of god knows how many thousands of consumers to have a perfect, glitch-free game. Congratulations.

this

and i told the thq facebook page that the servers are crap for wwe12 & ufc3 and they deleted my post.. so i posted it again.. they deleted it again and blocked me from their page.. which leads me to believe they arent going to fix the servers at all.. THQ screw us every year...

:rock: Alas, I haven't had any server issues. Sound or gitch issues whatsoever, before the patch or after. It must be your edition of the game, I'd get another copy. Problem solved...

How about you give me your copy for free then since yours is the only one to not have any issues or problems?

Problem solved...

I highly doubt I'm the only one, not having issues. You people are simple nit picking & Looking for reasons to bitch, I haven't had an issue that they didn't already fix or could be fixed in WWE13. As I said. Your looking for perfection, as my signature says Perfection doesn't exist.

Yeah I was just thinking the other day, I'll spend 60 bucks on a game just to complain about it. Yeah right.....Anyway, I wanted to love WWE 12, but in a way you are right. Most of the problems I have are nitpicking, but most of us here on CAWs have very specific ideas and tastes about how we want to play the game. You have yet to acknowledge the problem of the MITB match not crowning a winner of the briefcase after the patch. Before the patch, they allowed you to change the participants and have it still count. That can be nitpicky, but if you want a somewhat realistic Universe, then having someone like Ax, Smash, or either of the Road Warriors involved in the match to begin with probably isn't going to work so well. The game was designed to enable full customization of Universe mode, and THQ members, inlcuding Marcus, have acknowledged that while the game was designed to do so, some things were missed. They have also acknowledged the problems with the servers. So whether you have experienced the problems or not, they do exist so you can't call anyone to task on that. Honestly I have suspicion to believe you are either lying, are not observant, or have very low standards by which you rate your experience with the game. There are some immature posts and such around here, but they are posted out of frustration for things not working well. If you can't understand that, then if I were you I would either just ignore it or find another forum, because that will never go away.

I have had a few problems with glitches with WWE 12, the one with the servers has been here since like SVR 2009 at least, perhaps it not stop me from buying WWE 13 or whatever they decide to call i, but it is something I wish they fix for the next game. and I had this problem before and after patch, and it seemed to get worse afterwards.

You guys must have missed my review, Money in the bank has worked for me every time before & After the patch. Royal Rumble has also worked with me before & After the patch. Everything, the only glitch I had are ones that aren't worth while to point out, such as standing on the Apron during a tag-team match & Diving out to attack the opposing team mate outside the ring well my partner pinned the other tag team member, but then did an elbow instead that sent me through the ring and causing me to appear on the other side of the ring. It was no big deal since, the match was over but it was fun to watch.

I've noticed the server issues such as typing anything in Search for creations will make the server most likely fail, but that is online and nit picking.

I haven't had sound issues, gameplay issues, my screen has yet to freeze or go black. Might depend on your Xbox or PS3 as well because if it is an older version that might cause issues as well. Mine is the newer version of the Xbox 360....

I gotta agree, the only real glitch ive had is the black ring, but not had it since patch but then I enjoy the game so not really looking for faults, as with any game if you look for them you will find them. Tho am wondering if different console moddles maybe causing different glitches maybe??

I gotta agree, the only real glitch ive had is the black ring, but not had it since patch but then I enjoy the game so not really looking for faults, as with any game if you look for them you will find them. Tho am wondering if different console moddles maybe causing different glitches maybe??

Trust me dude, I play games to enjoy them not to nitpick but the issues I've had with WWE '12 are very noticable and the first game that's ever made me react negatively enough to be as outspoken as I have on these boards about it.

Also, I owned an Elite 360 since it came out and no other game has given me issues to make me think it was the console or the games.

It's WWE '12.

I actually enjoy this game and there is a very high chance i'll buy the next one but to say there's no glitchs is a joke and anyone saying the server is working at the level it should be are delusional. Not nit picking every game has glitchs and if people didnt point them out developers wouldnt know what to fix and we'd get worse games.

Crotch blur work around taken out was also the worst thing they did they took out the one Glitch people actually wanted.

You probably aren't experiencing many gliches because you probably didnt spend hours in every game mode and sifted through every little option and you most likely just played the game as it is. Most of us people who got the glitches actually spent good time in modes such as story, CAW, Universe etc. Only to come across random freezing, attire glitches & community creations melting down everytime you try to search with it.

Not to add to the arguments or anything, but i actually am going to have to agree with SKPT, the only problem i have had is sometimes it takes a while for me to download or upload someone. The tons and tons of universe glitches or whatever that have been said over and over i really havent had. Once or twice i had the ring split color glitch but then i installed the game to my harddrive and never again have i had a problem at all. And post patch i havent had any issues either. The server still goes slow at times but since the load time has been extended i get what i want from it pretty much every time i try.

SKPT - Go snag some(3-4) PT's during peak hours, also get a couple CAW's with PT's. Don't get anything on "What's Hot" actually search for most d/l'ed or most reviewed with keywords for both. After doing both those, go search through a maker's custom content. Where you able to do all 3 in succession without being booted from the server, did each d/l finish on the 1st try? Now take those PT's and make a CAW to take online to play against others, how's that going? Now go and edit either of those CAW's (with PT's) and tell how that works when you try to add a tattoo or an additional PT to it, awesome how that goes huh? Nit picking and 8itching 0- what are you doing about us (those who are having issues and are voicing their opinion about them), the same thing. Your thread has under 20 POSTS, "post-patch issues" and "server unavailable" threads have over 35 and 140 PAGES respectively so yeah it must just be a select few of us...

Trust me dude, I play games to enjoy them not to nitpick but the issues I've had with WWE '12 are very noticable and the first game that's ever made me react negatively enough to be as outspoken as I have on these boards about it.

Also, I owned an Elite 360 since it came out and no other game has given me issues to make me think it was the console or the games.

It's WWE '12.

Just been on create a story, as been seeing about how glitchy it is and did crash 3 times, begining to think I not had many glitches cos not had as much time to play it , but if I did I think id be p!55ed too. Just hope all this backlash lights a fire under thq/yukes and we get a better game for real this time.

I don't even understand how anyone can use Design-a-storyline this year, it is literally the same as last year. Nothing has changed, the same issue of last year. Lacking in scenes, which is killing this mode. Same with Create-A-Finisher, zero change. Still the Glitchy, Blocky look of yesteryear.

If either one of those are having issues, I only used Create-A-Finisher to get the achievement & Create one move aside from that. I don't use Design-A-Storyline because of how limited it is as it has been forever...

Yeah it is limeted and havent done a lot with it this game but did use it a lot last year. I think they should allow us to unlock scenes from rtwm each year at least that way we'll get a few new scenes, oh and whats with the superstar threads turning into noob saibot??

Just because you haven't had issues doesn't mean most of the community hasn't. This had a good amount of bugs and terrible servers. Here are my steps online:

Connect to the Ranked Match screen.

Find a match with no created character so I don't have to deal with someone's crappy 100 CAW.

Find a match where they have all the DLC like me.

Join game.

Pray it's not laggy.

Play.

It's not my connection, I am always playing with minimal lag on all other games I play.

There's only a few problems I have besides that. Which include opponents getting up 5 seconds after getting thrown off a cel through a table, Create A Story scenes, and crotch blur. I like the game, but judging by fans and reviews the game needs to step up.

Archived