I just want to say, that the Gender Inequality in WWE Games kind of sucks.

Slateboard

A bit of equality for the female wrestlers would benifit the game franchise.

Agree.

Hell, the women in your sig, didn't they interrupt a War Games match with machetes during a Women Superstars Uncensored show last November when Melina had her first indy match since WWE fired her?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hell, the women in your sig, didn't they interrupt a War Games match with machetes during a Women Superstars Uncensored show last November when Melina had her first indy match since WWE fired her?

Yea, they call themsleves The Midwest Militia. I'd love to see them make an appearance in Shimmer.

That's it, forgot their names lol

That could be pretty cool to see actually. I could see Annie Social joining them too.

I wish men and women were equal in the games..

I remember when blood first debuted, I spent about an hour trying to make a diva bleed.

Remember in the old SmackDown! games, someone like Debra or Jackie would enter the Royal Rumble, do a backhand chop and eliminate three people?

The good ole days-

Whoa whoa whoa..

1.) I did just to see if they could. I really don't understand why playing a divas 1-on-1 with weapons to see if they got included is sick buuuuuut okay.

2.) I never said the good ole days were better than what we're offered now. I was simply speaking on nostalgia.

Didn't hear me say, 'Aww man, wish we had those preset superstar parts from back then over all these choices and detail features we have now..' did you? Well then-

Aside from the Mask comment, I already talked about this in my solution.

Your solution may not be our solution to the problem. Others do want more for our Divas.

I was simple stating if you read what I wrote which basically solved this issue all together, that I already typed most of what they mentioned. I didn't figure, it needed to be mentioned again.

How do I put him on ignore?

Click your username in the top right of the screen, hit the "Manage Ignore List" or whatever it says then enter his username in one of the empty spaces then check one (or all) of the boxes next to it to choose whether to ignore messages, posts or his sig (or all three).

IIRC We can't even have one diva injure another diva in WWE 2012's Universe mode despite the divas being able to get injured on WWE tv. Yet there is no problem getting the male superstars injured in WWE 2012's Universe mode.

Maybe your experience is different but using divas I've had McCool and Kelly Kelly get injured. They just have to be in matches that were limbs actually get damaged a lot. I've messed with attributes and it was on Hard, so that might have a lot to do with it, but it is possible.

I am Female.......

....and don't care about the "gender inequality". It's true to the WWE product.

That's fine. Everyone's aware of that part. The point is it's just bad game design. It crosses the line between gameplay and realism.

I am Female.......

I know that but I've thought the WWE product has sucked since 1996 and would like to play without being restricted to what WWE's product is like.

WWE12 and the series as a whole is not a "wrestling" game. It's a WWE game. That statement in and of itself explains not just the limits put on females in the game, but the limits of the game as whole. It stopped being a wrestling game when it became Smackdown Vs. Raw. There's almost not trace of the game's roots from Tokuan Retsuden, the game of which the SVR engine was built upon. To ask of the limits to be addressed is to ask for THQ to make a "wrestling game"...which they don't.

The main thing that bothers me about the intergender limitations is that stupid "Mixed Tag" match they "debuted" a few years ago. In my opinion, that match is a complete waste of space. Women can hit men, but men cannot touch the women other than pulling them off the pins. When a male partner tags in the female partner while the male opponent is on the ground, the female can take advantge by keeping the male opponent away from his female partner until the referee reaches a 5 count, then that team wins as a result of a DQ. Thats not really fair.

Also, I dont know whats going on with the WWE 12 video game online, but I recently played a DIVA TLC match, I picked Trish and my opponent picked Karma, my opponent picked up the ladder and hit me with it and he/she got DQ'd and I won. It was obviously a glitch, but now I dont use divas online anymore. I dont want to end up getting reported for cheats I didnt do.

Personally, the inability to have males and females interact doesn't bother me so much. I understand it's a WWE game and there's certain guidelines that THQ and Yukes have to work within as it's not their game. Also understand why it has the divas.com on the nameplates

However, as someone that makes a good amount of female CAWs it's bugged me to no end how little there is to choose from in CAW mode, and yes, it has lessened through the years. I can't stand that they assume everybody wants to create really girly CAWs (thus all the skirts). I would very much like to see at least half the choices in some categories as the male superstars have (hair, underwear, etc.). Also, like so many others, I would like to see divas have the ability to compete in all matches. I don't need them to compete in Rumbles with the male superstars, but the ability to do an all female Rumble, or at least battle royal, would be nice.

If they brought back create a championship and truly gave the ability to COMPLETELY customize shows to whatever you want then I'd be pretty happy. Then I could make as many diva titles as I want and have an all diva show. I create 50/50 between male and female and I'd like to be able to give the same attention to each.

I think another sign of the inequity is the title belts. THQ put 23 extra belts into the game yet none of them are for the woemn. What would be so wrong with a Diva's Tag Team Title? "But there is no such title in WWE" some will say which is true but there is also no EUROPEAN, HARDCORE or LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT title in the WWE yet they sre in the game. Easy work around is simple: list of preset Title names like they have for names and intros. Nobody uses all 23 tutles so allow the player to rename the Classic Intercontinetal belt the TV Championship. Give the players a chance to rename say The WCW Tag belts the Diva's Tag belts.

The most obvious gender inequity is the failure to deliver on the promise of an all Diva show.

Tekken, Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat are all based around fictional characters. WWE uses the likeneses of actual people so theres quite the difference. As far as belts go, every title in WWE 12 has existed. Light Heavyweight, Hardcore and European were all very visible in the late 1990s to early 2000s, so I wouldn't bother citing that to support your point.

The women tag team titles existed till 1989 aswell, point enough to bring them up?

Yea, they call themsleves The Midwest Militia. I'd love to see them make an appearance in Shimmer.

That's it, forgot their names lol

That could be pretty cool to see actually. I could see Annie Social joining them too.

Jessica Havok, Allisyn Kay & Sassy Stephanie. :)

I watched the wsu war games cage match in the iPPV cause I bought the streaming.

They didnt interrupted the match when Jessica brought the machete into play, she threatened to kill mercedes martinez with it till mercedes teammates that were already chained at the aprons said "I quit" losing the match. ^_^

It was a great ippv and this match was the icing on the cake.

Martinez unfortunately got injured during the match after she jumped from the top of the cage down to jessica suffering a concussion (she is ok again though).

I am Female.......

You couldn't be more wrong with that sentence.

- in wwe we have diva battle royals

- in wwe we have 6 to 8 divas tag matches

- in wwe their garderobe isn't limited

In the game however all of this DOESN'T take place!

So its definately not true to the wwe product and due to this it needs to be changed with at least these parts being added to the game.

:rock: First I was going to come in here and say that this is one of those :cry: arguments about No Female Vs Male Matches. But now that I've read everything it is very true, I don't understand why the Divas can't get a Normal F'n Gut Kick. We don't want to see the Pathetic Stacy Kiebler Version of a Gut Kick for every Diva, that doesn't make sense. They should nearly fall on their ass well attempting a gut kick how can you follow anything up with that, how about the Repeating Women's Elbow Glitch until the opponent falls out of the ring?

Talking about Create-A-Superstar, what in the blue hell happened to the Diva portion. Literally we get vickie's Haircut & A load of Predictable Two Tail cuts and then pathetic looking long hair, the best one is the two colored long hair. But that is only one haircut, that you can't use on mutiple Divas.

How about Create-An-Entrance, can we get some Diva Animation besides Maria, Malina, Torrie Wilson & Mickie James? How About Lita? How About a couple Divas that don't get in by the bottom rope....=_= not all Divas do that and it looks rediculous. That is one of the main reasons I can't stand tha Divas in these games, they are horrible done. The Moves are generic as hell... The Women's Elbow Glitch & "Gut Kick".

As for the idea of "Women Tag Team" Title Belts, there isn't any in the WWE. The Only Claim you can make is it would be like the Divas Edition to the Champion of Champions belt. That is the only Championship belt that doesn't actual exist, all though the Divas don't normally have enough Tag teaming Ability for the championship to be in the game. I'd rather have them fix the issues with the Divas so they are worth playing as, rather then handing out championships that don't exist in the WWE.

Also the idea of Renaming Title & Superstars that already exist will never happen, will you people please let this go. Also How can you put on an Entire Diva Show? Specially with all the issues that exist, as I said I'd rather have them focus on the problems rather then doing this.

Figured I'd quote myself, since people seem to scan through the answers previous to their own. I've come up with a lot more issues, we need the ability to have six-tags, six-battle-royals with Divas. If it happens in WWE, it should equally happen in the WWE game. Doesn't make sense why they wouldn't give us the simple Six-Tags or Six-Battle-Royals for Divas, yet in Smackdown Vs Raw 2005 they gave us the pointless Bra & Panties and 2007 Fullfill Your Fantasy.

Aside from that I wouldn't have an issue with them allowing us to have Diva Tag-Team Champions, I believe they haven't done it because of the slow percentage of Diva fans and they'd believe that a lot of people would call it out as a waste. Unlike the Twenty-Three Titles we got this year (Which I hope they keep in & Add more for WWE13!) where Superstars are used more then the Divas are, I prefered the WWE Women's Wrestling such as Lita, Trish Stratis, Fabulous Mula. Not Models/"Divas" such as Stacy Kiebler and Candice Michelle...

It's not THQ's choice, they were told to take out Male vs Female matches, if they put it in they'll probably get fired. If you want to do Men vs Women go play a pre 2010 game.

Archived