This is a Test - UPLOADED

NickBreaker!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Currently entrenched in battle with the servers trying to download but it's worth it. Great work on this. Are Angle and Rhino not far behind?

ta

Rhino and Kurt just need finishing touches,

need some suggestions on Kurt for facial detail tweaks, click on the link in my sig to see where I am. I'm experimenting with hair but if nothing happens he might just have to be bald in all attires....

Currently entrenched in battle with the servers trying to download but it's worth it. Great work on this. Are Angle and Rhino not far behind?

ta

Rhino and Kurt just need finishing touches,

need some suggestions on Kurt for facial detail tweaks, click on the link in my sig to see where I am. I'm experimenting with hair but if nothing happens he might just have to be bald in all attires....

Bald works just as fine. Rather have bald than with the gradpa hair. :)

• 6 months later...

This is one of my most favourite CAWs on WWE '12. Thanks for making as you really captured Test.

Hope you convert this to WWE '13 & also do an Attitude Era CAW of Test with baggy pants & short tights he sported in his early days.

Here's Test's moveset. To make it Attitude Era change the following....

1) Sigs = Gutwrench Powerbomb, Diving Elbow Drop 3.

2) Fins = Bicycle Kick, Pumphandle Slam (CAF).

Hopefully WWE '13 will make it so Pumphandle Slam is in as a Sig & have Gutwrench PB as a Finisher.

I hope they give us a NEW Running Big Boot finisher like Test's HCTP awesome Running Big Boot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxejwGkxfP0

the attitude era test is not as easy to convert as you would think. I did mine with the pants and to get the right look you have to use the rey mysterio pants and do the hctp trick where you change the leg morphing to make the pants look the right size. Also you have to use the bret hart hair.

the attitude era test is not as easy to convert as you would think. I did mine with the pants and to get the right look you have to use the rey mysterio pants and do the hctp trick where you change the leg morphing to make the pants look the right size. Also you have to use the bret hart hair.

I tried out this formula of Test only as a try out and gave him long hair, belt, different shoes I think to stop the overlapping glitch with the baggy & pants and it came out very well. I tried out other long hair styles Test had such as the HBK ponytail one & Curt Hawkins like one and they came out very good on Test. The hardest part was getting the correct shading/colors for the hair & pants.

Archived