Jerry Lynn [Completed and Online]

KRadiation

I've seen a NWA TNA one but the logo used seems to have been a very small low res drawing so its really badly pixelated and blurred and also all the colours are set at maximum so black is fully 0 black rather than a realistic 30 or more. That's the only one ive seen.

Lynn looks amazing man, my tna roster is really shapin up now! Magnus looks awesome too, hope he's next...but up to u as u said depends how u feel lol. I've been lookin for an old school tna arena for awhile too, but the only one I found was the one u were talkin about, and like u said it ain't great. On a positive note, I can finally have a full metal mayhem rematch with lynn vs. Rvd. Lookin forward to your low ki as well, quality work as always man.

• 1 month later...

I took a short break to play mass effect... and then i've been trying to get through some of my backlog that has built up over the past few months of me being addicted to wwe 12. i'm not sure when the caw bug will return again. the servers annoy me too much and are a real turn off.

Archived