Desmond Wolfe [Final update - All Attires added] [Now Online]

KRadiation

Yes! I searched for a Desmond Wolfe a while back and all i found was a Nigel McGuinness that only had 1 attire. Now one of the best caw makers on PS3 is creating a Wolfe!

So far, the attire looks good and i agree with you on the face, he looks better with the glasses currently and I can see a little in him without them on. The jaw and mouth area looks good but above that looks off.

I think the face skin texture under the skin design is throwing the brow area off. It needs to appear to be really low down and really flat horizontally... but I just can't get that effect.

I think the eyes need to be larger in size, maybe more in horizontal size. And also the pupil need to be larger if possible.

I've got some fantastic refs of his face from some model agency site he's signed up with. They're as good as you can probably get, it's just a struggle making the eyes appear like his in like 2 to 4 layers.

I think I may have just cracked it though with eye make up 15 and making the eyes bigger.

updated the eyes now

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just as I'm thinking of changing my Universe from an odds & sods, to an NWA 80's - early 90's one, along comes this. KRad, you're both an angel & a demon LOL!!! Screw it, I'm downloading this, if I do the NWA Universe, I'll use him anyway..... somehow. Nice work mate :)

Wish there was a Nigel attire slot in there, but still, it looks great. What'll be the tags for it when it's up?

You could possibly change the hair on the last look and it could still work. The problem I had was trying to make a caw that suited both eras but it just wasn't working so thats why i just went 'all wolfe' era.

Downloaded it about an hour ago. The side profile is awesome, body morph is very good too. I put the shine to zero as I do with all CAWs, though now the forehead design sticks out a bit, but not by much. I deleted the first two entrance attires (OCD to missing designs, lol). Oh, and I quickly did a filler moveset and gave him this CAF: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPGzkiuiYXA

Great work, man. :happy:

I added a transparent darkening paint tool circle (made by scurll) to, in wolfe's case add the dark shading for his brow/eye area. For Joe it was to add the effect of eyelid lines about each eye and some shading for the eyebag area under.

Archived