Best in the World, CM Punk - by Shock (Both slots uploaded - thanks to rewmac)

Shock_800

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with some of the others. I think the bottom half of the face needs some work. That beard is weird. Something about the ears also seems off to me but there might not be anything that can be done about that. Other than that, It's a great Punk CAW. Definitely something that would be worth downloading.

I agree with some of the others. I think the bottom half of the face needs some work. That beard is weird. Something about the ears also seems off to me but there might not be anything that can be done about that. Other than that, It's a great Punk CAW. Definitely something that would be worth downloading.

You do know all of that stuff was said prior to the update, right?

Maybe he thinks it still needs work post update? Just a crazy out there thought.

Wait for mania, I'm sure he'll sport a new attire, and everyone will want it. Wait until WM for the upload and you'll be a GOD!

Maybe he thinks it still needs work post update? Just a crazy out there thought.

Wait for mania, I'm sure he'll sport a new attire, and everyone will want it. Wait until WM for the upload and you'll be a GOD!

Maybe, but does "I agree with some of the others" not imply that he was agreeing with the comments made past tense?

fairly progressve update, still no tats but attires are pretty much there (minus the t-shirts which will be added when i've finished the tat textures and got em fixed). also minor tweaks to the eye area which i think helps the overall look and feels more like punk now.

i know the eyebrows are still bit meh, but no layers to change the sides of them.

Maybe, but does "I agree with some of the others" not imply that he was agreeing with the comments made past tense?

Yah, but doesn't really matter.

He looked at the updated picture and those things still stick out to him. Just because people said it earlier doesn't mean it shouldn't be touched.

@apex, yeah that's what i ment by vest lol...got the logo already, its the same tanktop Kurt russel wore in big trouble for little China. And I think the bottom half of the face is lookin pretty good now...im hoping I can do the arm textures in 1 logo each which would give me pt to fix the eyebrows and use flat hair and create a hairline texture to really improve this.

But have to see how it turns out 1st. Right now I'm sticking with using two pts on each arm. But aiming to have arm stuff done by Tuesday night and hopefully get it fixed aswell, cos need to have other pt work done for someone else by then too.

@codebreaker...so i can have that attire with the full beard and I liked the vest. It's for variety sake and dare say alot of people wouldnt do it. I was gonna have that attire with his new shirt...but i kinda wanna see what he wears at mania, which will have his 'in punk we trust' shirt no doubt. I'm hopin he wears his white and black attire...or somethin completely different. I just like to try and have each attire unique. That's why his mitb attire has facial hair to match that night...pretty sure all of us would like to recreate that match in the game lol.

And I'm hoping the tat work come out alright, but not done much tat work for texture before so blending and that might be pain in the ass, and Halloween attire still needs tidyin up in places, but thanks for the comments. Kinda lucky he wore it again cos wwes photos don't go back to hallowen for him lol.

these attires look real good my only issue is are you going to have enough layers for detailed tats?

the only tats he will be missing are his left shoulder blade tats...i.e. the sheep, moon and new koi fish (and thats only because the arm logos cut off before u get to the shoulder blade) and his drug free tats...it would take alot of effort gettin the placements right on that, cos would have to add it to the lower half of the forearm pt so that would need to wrap all the way around...and then have the letter be in the right place on each hand lol. just not enough pt slots for everythin on punk.

2 pts for each arm (possibly 1 but dare say that would look crap), 1 for chest, 1 for stomach, 1 for boots, 1 for trunks and 2 for entrance shirt = 10. i mean that to me is the best way to plan punk out. f i got rid of the entrance shirt...the two logos would be used to improve the face lol.

hopefully thq will up the low res limit to 15 pts next year...that would give me 2 for each hand, 1 for custom hairline, 1 for eyebrows, and 1 for shoulder blade tats

so hopefully everyone will understand what to expect tat wise

Dude that Halloween Attire is amazing cant wait to see what this finished slot looks like oh n the only thing that would be cool is if ur creting punks new Shirt witch is 1 i realy wanna see than u might wanna creat his Elimantation Chamber Blue attire or the red 1 he wears now on Raw n the Blue 1 he wears n PPVs a lot now n hes wore both of these with the In Punk We Trust Shirt so if ur looking 4 an attire for his new shirt attire than that would be 2 realy good 1s 2 use

Oh n Ps. will the MITB attire have his old Best in the World Shirt?

updated

decided to go back to original way pac did the eyebrows, they looked perfect on his and i've decided to just go with it, so eyebrows are done. hopefully ya'll think it works better. also tweaked the nose a tad, thined the bridge a bit.

and got bored of doin texture work so pt'd some of the slot 2 attires, as said in 1st post things are gonna be edited such as debluring and fixing kickpads and mask via texture. just wanted to really get as much attre work done as possible so i know when i do go and try to add the tats i have all the layers i need for face and attires

p.s. i wasnt gonna be doin a masked punk but cos of the way i did the camo boots, i needed the extra layers from the beard...and im now really glad i did cos the mustache part came out better then i hoped.

@awesome1, the 1st attire on slot 1 is gonna be his wm28 attire...so that will probly have his in punk we trust shirt...and yes the mitb will have best in the world shirt. i kinda want each attire to have a different shirt if i can

updated

decided to go back to original way pac did the eyebrows, they looked perfect on his and i've decided to just go with it, so eyebrows are done. hopefully ya'll think it works better. also tweaked the nose a tad, thined the bridge a bit.

and got bored of doin texture work so pt'd some of the slot 2 attires, as said in 1st post things are gonna be edited such as debluring and fixing kickpads and mask via texture. just wanted to really get as much attre work done as possible so i know when i do go and try to add the tats i have all the layers i need for face and attires

p.s. i wasnt gonna be doin a masked punk but cos of the way i did the camo boots, i needed the extra layers from the beard...and im now really glad i did cos the mustache part came out better then i hoped.

@awesome1, the 1st attire on slot 1 is gonna be his wm28 attire...so that will probly have his in punk we trust shirt...and yes the mitb will have best in the world shirt. i kinda want each attire to have a different shirt if i can

dude im realy loving the update it looks amazing in his WrestleMania 28 attire sounds great he alwase wears really detailed attires at WM so it will be cool 2 see what his WM attire will look like its goona be Awwweeeesssooommmeee!!!!!

Archived