Best in the World, CM Punk - by Shock (Both slots uploaded - thanks to rewmac)

Shock_800

• This is a tweaked version of Pacs' CM Punk, so credit to him and Juice as pac tweaked his :)
  • Credit to mastadon and archer for the fixes, archer helped when certain places were down...so cheers to both ya guys lol.
  • Credit to rewmac for the moveset and uploading these to live :)
  • Credit to thugsoldier for the arm tats and the ses mask texture
  • Credit to zainzombie for the wwe12 texture

Search tags: Shock 800, CM Punk, caws.ws

slot 1 preview (current t-shirt, halloween attire, noc 2011, mitb 2011):

slot1faces.jpg

(attire 1 and 2 have the 1st face shown)

attire1.jpg

attire2.jpg

attire3.jpg

attire4.jpg

slot 2: (macho tribute, s.e.s camo, wm26, chicago cubs attire):

heelfaces.jpg

attire5.jpg

attire6.jpg

attire7.jpg

attire8.jpg

-------------------------------------------------

feedback welcome.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess it's just me then, because I don't really see any resemblance to Punk aside from the nose. It looks very much like a 'caw' rather than trying to make it look as good as an in-game model.

I don't see a lot of Punk either I'm afraid, Shock. The facial hair looks rushed, the face shape is too thin, the eyebrows look just generally the wrong selection, nose shape looks far too triangular and the eyes are sitting too low.

hmm, i've edited the facial hair...but every time i look at refs, i keep feeling im never gonna get that patchy look to his actual hair. punk is definitely one of the hardest to get right...has to have alot of face detail...and all the tat work takes its toll on layers.

i would agree with most of the facial hair suggestion, still tryin to get the little underlip hair lookin good. i wll try play about wth the nose, although when petchy says only thing that good about it...and D sayin change it lol, definitely seems very mixed opinions. one thing is i wouldnt say the face is too thin, he has a thin face and i think alot of people make it too chubby. i may increase the upperline a tad though. cant move the eyes up as then forehead looks far too small...honestly i hate the hair as it is...but only way i could fix it is by texturing and unless people dont want entrance t-shirts then cant do it.

i mean his tats arent gonna be fully accurate as i wont have a pt slot for the tats on his left shoulder blade. i mean i can live without entrance t-shirt for a more accurate ingame model...but i know people would prefer entrance t-shirts.

i will have a rethink on this though and hopefully come back with somethin better. if not...it'll be for me :P haha

1st post updated...think im alot closer now.

and i probly wont upload the caw file here as since we cant talk about hackin here it seems kinda silly. i mean if u know what to do wiith a caw file and putting it into ur game...then u clearly know where to go to get the programs to do such things...so file will be uploaded there.

will upload to live and post the tags here as normal though

Archived