Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes ! Wor-ld Heavy-weight Champ-ion! Now on live

Orchio

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apologies for the lack of updates on this, I've got the second attire done now and will have an update shortly.

Face updated, I messed up on the attire so will have that done later on, anyway I think the face is final now. unless there's any more suggestions for tweaks.

I don't have a Jtag Xbox so I can't use renders.

You don't need a JTAG.

Ok, well I don't know what to and I know we can't talk about it. Anyway what difference apart from the picture is the render actually going to make to the caw.

Thats what i always thought, a render is just a picture. Its not different from printing a picture and taping it to your screen.

You don't need a JTAG.

Ok, well I don't know what to and I know we can't talk about it. Anyway what difference apart from the picture is the render actually going to make to the caw.

Thats what i always thought, a render is just a picture. Its not different from printing a picture and taping it to your screen.

Well I'd like to think people would be more interested in the actual work of the caw instead of a picture.

^ Thanks.

If someone could get me decent refs of his rumble attire (not from WWE.com), I'd like to try that attire next.

if your still working on attires, you should maybe try to make his attire from this past smackdown, which is basically an inversion of his normal attire

If you get me decent refs of it I'll try it.

You don't need a JTAG.

Well I'd like to think people would be more interested in the actual work of the caw instead of a picture.

I'll go ahead & speak for myself, I pick the caw, I would rather have a badass caw with no render than, a below average or mediocre caw with a render. D-Bry looks great by the way, awaiting the other attires of your picking.

Archived