Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes ! Wor-ld Heavy-weight Champ-ion! Now on live

Orchio

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to me the biggest issue with this is that the beard looks too artificial if that makes any sense. it just seems "too perfect" almost as if hes wearing some sort of fake beard . it might just be the pics though it probably looks better in game but it does bother me a bit based off the photos you have posted

http://www.411mania.com/siteimages/daniel_bryan_131348.jpg

^ I understand what you're saying but due to layer restraints it's never going to be 100% accurate.

i see. its not a huge deal , im sure it looks fine in game .

looking forward to this caw either way:)

I've had an idea for the facial hair (not sure it'll work out though),but I'll get a pic up soon and let you judge for yourself.

That face is ridiculously better than the in-game model.

The in game model sucks, I dont know about anyone else's game but his skin looks blotchy, like he has a bloody skin disease!

But he really does have a skin disease, it's called Vitiligo.

Yeah he does have that skin condition and it's actually the most accurate part of the in-game model..

I downloaded the previous version but I will definitely be getting this one once complete.. Looks awesome so far and I love the PT of the shirt.

I loved this CAW the first time, but this is even better. I think designs need to be added to the hair so it doesn't so short at the back.

Unfortunately I won't have the layers to do that, I will have an update up in 10 minutes with some updates but won't be saving it unless it's an improvement.

Another update in first post with an idea for the facial hair.

if you can put him against mark henry so you can see the body. there's one thing about the previous version which was too big to be bryan. when i put him in a match with mark henry, both werent too far apart as far as body went.

Okay, I'll check out how he compares to Henry.

Updated again as I messed up on the last update.

After looking at some pictures, I think the older beard you had would've worked, and the moustache should join, but the ends should be quite thin. Also, if you have 2 layers left, maybe add triangular designs to the nostrils.

In the pictures below his cheekbone seems more defined, and his head should probably have a little height added too.

n3kndz.png

After looking at some pictures, I think the older beard you had would've worked, and the moustache should join, but the ends should be quite thin. Also, if you have 2 layers left, maybe add triangular designs to the nostrils.

In the pictures below his cheekbone seems more defined, and his head should probably have a little height added too.

n3kndz.png

So go back to this beard,but add designs at the side of the moustache?

2i1np86.jpg

As for cheekbones should I add more Y-Axis,size or width?

New update in first post, facial hair re-done,still need to thin out the sides just putting this up to see if I'm getting any closer as those previous updates messed it up alot.

Archived