Vince Russo Offcially Done With TNA

JasonGryphon

Dixie Carter Posted This

- TNA and Vince Russo have mutually parted ways as of this week. The separation is amicable and professional. We are glad for the opportunity to have worked together and wish each other nothing but good luck and success in the future.

I don't know if it was Russo's writing, but my biggest issue with TNA is how the finish matches. Like on that last PPV, Sting dosn't count for Bully Ray or Jeff Hardy, but counts the pin for Bobby Roode. Things like that don't make sense, yet TNA does it all the time. Beyond how the end matches, I'm actually pretty entertained by TNA most of the time.

I don't know if it was Russo's writing, but my biggest issue with TNA is how the finish matches. Like on that last PPV, Sting dosn't count for Bully Ray or Jeff Hardy, but counts the pin for Bobby Roode. Things like that don't make sense, yet TNA does it all the time. Beyond how the end matches, I'm actually pretty entertained by TNA most of the time.

I heard alot of people complain about that as there's no consistency, anyway good that he's gone, only way is up for TNA IMO now.

i think russo gets blame fore everything even if it isnt his stuff he can be good if he wants and he was a major reason for the youth push in tna before hogan and eric got there

Whatever good he did, he did bad 100x times worse. Also he was the head writer so things that did happen can and probably is his fault.

Why do people act as if it matters? Everything about TNA could improve, but the fact is that they'll just find another thing to nitpick at TNA to call the product "unwatchable". Example being "now to get rid of Hogan and Bischoff!" If it weren't for Hulk Hogan and (more so) Eric Bischoff begging for this move to happen, Vince Russo would very likely still be Head of Creative, and we'd probably be getting a true unwatchable product at this moment.

Also, people seem to forget the good Russo has done for TNA. He's the reason AJ Styles became a main eventer, and multi-time World Heavyweight Champion in TNA, the one who created Beer Money, and pushed for them to become main eventers. I can't say that I'll miss him, but it is a bit of a shame that he gets nowhere near the amount of credit for the good he's done in TNA, compared to what the bad gets.

I just remember how shitty TNA got around summer of 2006 when he was hired and how good it use to be prior to that. So if it'll be like it was in 2005 then I'll be a TNA supporter again.

Which I highly doubt will happen, but hopefully their product will be change totally.

Archived