Official Football Thread - Less flaming/insults needed.

RVD 4:20

Official Football Thread

fifalogog.jpg

This is the Caws.ws Official Football (Soccer) Thread. Here you can discuss all things Football! Enjoy smile.gif!

Discuss :D!

**NOTE: Discussion for all Football Leagues and Internationals, not just the Premier League!

OT: I'm assuming there's closing of big topics again, RVF (judging from another big topic closing); so I'll remake this one here. Any more bitching about the Evra/Suarez handshake, and you shall be dealt a severe blow to the nether regions. Good day and enjoy.

Right, can we keep the insults down. We all step over the line at times, myself included, but it's getting hard to be lenient in here.

So none of the personal attacks on clubs/fans/members. You can have banter without having to insulting people. Instead insult players. We all hate them. Except for Nikica Jelavic. He is a sexy beast.

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanna aplogise for helping getting the other topic closed and promise to tone it down on liverpool and not mention suarez again! That said, what do yall make of the rumor of Ronaldo getting tired of Madrid and possibly looking at other European clubs to move to?

Yeah I was just waiting for an excuse to close the other one and people needed to cool off.

Hopefully we can stop the trolling, shit nicknames, flaming, etc. in this thread and have some decent discussion.

It was already over. If Barca were serious abut going for the title Xavi and Iniesta would have started or at least came of the bench instead of Cuenca and Tello. Race for 4th looks good though, somehow Levante are still hanging in there.

I wanna aplogise for helping getting the other topic closed and promise to tone it down on liverpool and not mention suarez again! That said, what do yall make of the rumor of Ronaldo getting tired of Madrid and possibly looking at other European clubs to move to?

I like Ronaldo a lot, and I also really like Real and their players (Aside from Pepe) so I would like him to stay their, however I don't see a lot of clubs who are big enough and wealthy enough to buy him. And while I do admit that United have great players I despise them so I hope he's not changing.

Nobody will be able to afford Ronaldo or his wages other than City. And even I would have my doubts as to wether or not Ronaldo is that much of an ass to go there. Ronaldo at Barcelona would certainly be interesting though. Ronaldo-Messi-Sanchez-Iniesta-Xavi-Fabregas. Jizzable.

Looks like I missed a busy day yesterday. Anyway, won't bring any of that up.

It seems like there's a lot of speculation on people leaving Madrid, the only one I see happening is Mourinho. Ronaldo isn't going anywhere, he's got nowhere to go. I could believe Mourinho taking a pay cut to get away from the political nightmare of Madrid.

Archived