The Batiri - Obariyon, Kodama & Kobald! - UPLOADED!

kreay fufu

Pretty damn cool that they saw it themselves. I normally show people when they're done, but they were ahead of the game :lol:

34pfc03.jpg

Awesome. A few days ago, I had mentioned on their facebook my disappointment of no good CAWs of them just yet. I know when All Stars was still new, they had mentioned on facebook that they would like to see people make CAWs of them there as well.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm making Saturyne, CHIKARA's newest female, next.

And they were made larger to match up with in-game models, since Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel were dwarfing them, which was a real annoyance. I think they're about 2 or 3 inches over their actual height, but that's just to compensate.

These caws are awesome, I'm a big fan of The Batiri. Hey I was just wondering if you could PM me the face and body morphing for Kodama and Obariyon, I'm thinking about creating them for the PS3 and use it In my universe alongside my Sinn Bodhi CAW?

Sorry to bump this. If you have the time and if you're up for it could maybe pt necro's skull tattoo and up it to live? I'm currently using a necro butcher that i downloaded from live then tweaked using Feudedthat's/storm of sand's morph from last year. It had no pts so i already downloaded a pot leaf for his other tattoo so I just need the tattoo for the other arm.

Ps if anyone feels like downloading the same caw as a warning in advance it had no moves or entrance so pm if you would like the one i made.

Archived