The Batiri - Obariyon, Kodama & Kobald! - UPLOADED!

kreay fufu

UPLOADED - search tag is JUFU

Demonic Approval!

qo63o6.jpg

34pfc03.jpg

Kobald

10sf5mq.jpg

raro6a.jpg

25tub1x.jpg

2iaahhu.jpg

Kodama

Don't think i'll be PTing his tribal tat, so i'll do it again with moveable designs, rather than the fixed one it has now.

jagr2q.jpg

dpimq0.jpg

w06dt.jpg

Obariyon

Credit to that Acid guy for the tats. Don't have the time or will to PT a full sleeve, so these'll do.

2v061.jpg

214b1jd.jpg

14klc1l.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it's missing a letter, and it does say 'Renowned Warrior'. I couldn't fit all the letters in without a huge drop off in quality, which would make it nothing more than unreadable blurs. Looks fine unless you look closely though :P

I figured it was intentional but asked anyway. Regardless, the Batiri have grown on me over 2011 so I've been waiting for you to make them. You should definitely add their 2nd attire if you could.

When they're done? :hqhq:

Nah, but in all seriousness, I have no idea. Still need to do movesets, entrances etc. Also might do their other tights, although that remains to be seen. May have Kobald up to a preview point soon too.

Sweet! These look great! I was hoping someone would make a Batiri! Other than Tim Donst & Vin Gerard, they're the only Chikara guys I can't find (pretty sure most of them are yours anyway...). Can't wait to add them to the half of my 50 spots that are for Chikara!

I think that when they first debuted neither had a logo on the left leg, however they got newer tights which had the design on the left. I think Kodama usually tends to wear the single legged design, just due to being able to differentiate between the two, as it was quite confusing when they debuted with the same tights. I'll add an attire with a blank leg on it though.

That's a very hazy recollection, and I could be mistaken.

Archived