Tweak Topic - Kurt Angle and Rhino - BOTH UPLOADED

NickBreaker!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Downloaded your rhyno.. and kurt but i deleted him.. his face looked dirty. didnt like it one bit.. nice job on rhyno though

great news thanks for hat, so glad my hard work is appreciated.

new capped pics added.

Big thanks to Rewmac for the moves, mavymcmavmav and XHPDamager for the trons and to nao619 for capping the pics.

all good eggs and restored my faith in the community.

new CAW dropping today.....

so

what's worse than some wee pube stealing your CAW and adding it to CC with a render and a crap move set?

Well I was just on CC and some wee joker has added this Kurt Angle CAW, WITHOUT MY RENDERS, and with a crappy move set and is now trending on the 2nd page of 'whats hot',

Now although its not coo I can somewhat understand adding a render and adding a CAW to CC, but one that already has renders, and a perfect move set, C'MON!

I treid to send a review but CC crashed,and I couldn't catch the joker's name but the CAW is now called 'KURT ANGLE 2012'

If you get a chance I'd appreciate you guys hitting him with a 1 star reviews and maybe some feedback, considering how long I worked on this.

Cheers.

so

what's worse than some wee pube stealing your CAW and adding it to CC with a render and a crap move set?

Well I was just on CC and some wee joker has added this Kurt Angle CAW, WITHOUT MY RENDERS, and with a crappy move set and is now trending on the 2nd page of 'whats hot',

Now although its not coo I can somewhat understand adding a render and adding a CAW to CC, but one that already has renders, and a perfect move set, C'MON!

I treid to send a review but CC crashed,and I couldn't catch the joker's name but the CAW is now called 'KURT ANGLE 2012'

If you get a chance I'd appreciate you guys hitting him with a 1 star reviews and maybe some feedback, considering how long I worked on this.

Cheers.

Sadly its not the first time. I notice a few caws here being upload by others and I even notify the original caw maker. I also send a message to the caw theft on xbox live and cc review. Great Kurt Caw, looks amazing in game.

The name

BigBossxSEB (Kurt Angle 2012)

This BIGBOSSxSEB gets around. You can recognize him with the "2012" after the wrestler name. I agree, though. This edit and any other edit from him.. just 1 star and leave a comment.. More than likely it's stolen.

I wouldn't worry too much about this, most ppl recognize the work of others. True, many folks don't visit these boards and may be duped into thinking that the thief is actually the creator, but for those who still play the game, I think they check CC regularly and, at the very least, have seen your work posted before the thiefs' and are able to recognize it then. There's also the favorite option which I use personally. So I'll know when my favorite creators, such as you NickBreaker, upload your work :)

An even better story......

This guy, DR4GONB4LLZxSEB, he contacts me saying he accindentally deleted the editor and can I email him a version.....I say if he had it once he can have it again, he says he got banned from X H P.

I look on CC and this punk has uploaded both Rhino and Kurt.......they are both currently the top of Whats Hot.....

Are you kidding me?

So I refuse saying that he obviously cant be trusted with the editor.....

he then replies saying he is gonna upload all my CAWs and then blocks me.

classy guy.....

Anyway here is MY and Dre41's Rhino CAW on youtube

Except no subsitutes.....

Gave the guy's Kurt Angle a 1 star rating and commented that it was a stolen CAW from Nickbreaker. The first time seeing this Angle (haven't been watching this thread...) Amazing job Nickbreaker.. Sad that this garbage happens.

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to point out that this Kurt Angle must actually be the most STOLEN caw on CC.

Literally everytime I go on to 'What's Hot' I see it re-uploaded with the in-game preset moveset by a different person.

And in a way I stole it in the first place!

If you see it you know what to do #onestarhisass

I just wanted to point out that this Kurt Angle must actually be the most STOLEN caw on CC.

Literally everytime I go on to 'What's Hot' I see it re-uploaded with the in-game preset moveset by a different person.

And in a way I stole it in the first place!

If you see it you know what to do #onestarhisass

Yes it is!!! IDK if it's the most stolen tho.. That is a tall order to fill.. There are sooo freakin many! It's absoloutely insane this year. But, on a positive note- it makes it easier to get to the caws.. Some of their renders suck, as well as the default moveset.. I just wish they would give the true creators credit tho..

Archived