Judas Mesias by MuthaphukkinG Update

Kush™

I have very bad news.My data corrupted,i dont know why.Luckily i had my CAW's backuped on my computer but not my save.I still have this CAW but with only 3 attires i cannot be bothered right now to draw the logos for the 4th attire.I could upload this with only 3 attires if that is ok.BTW does anyone know how to bypass the blur with a certain program?

That seriously sucks fam... I would be happy with a 3 attire upload.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have very bad news.My data corrupted,i dont know why.Luckily i had my CAW's backuped on my computer but not my save.I still have this CAW but with only 3 attires i cannot be bothered right now to draw the logos for the 4th attire.I could upload this with only 3 attires if that is ok.BTW does anyone know how to bypass the blur with a certain program?

That seriously sucks fam... I would be happy with a 3 attire upload.

Ok,so is everyone happy with 3 attires?

Yeah it's cool with me.

Do you still need a moveset? I haven't been able to reach The Knight, but I'm over @ a friend's place and it just so happens that I have my 360 on me. I could bust out a moveset right after I finish watching Nacho Libre with my Nephews and post it here for ya man! I could do an entrance too if need be. Also any future plans on creating a Cibernetico CAW to go along with this? I could definitely use it for a created story! He's pretty badass too!

Yeah it's cool with me.

Do you still need a moveset? I haven't been able to reach The Knight, but I'm over @ a friend's place and it just so happens that I have my 360 on me. I could bust out a moveset right after I finish watching Nacho Libre with my Nephews and post it here for ya man! I could do an entrance too if need be. Also any future plans on creating a

Cibernetico CAW to go along with this? I could definitely use it for a created story! He's pretty badass too!

Yes would love a moveset.I could try Cibernetico in the Future.Still have some ECW caws to finish and Luke Gallows too.

Need some Isaiah Cash refs for his new TNA Ring Ka King gimmick? Ring Ka King isn't half bad if you haven't seen it. You get the feeling that they might me be catching on to something when once you've watched it.

Here's El Mesias' moveset feel free to change anything you don't like.

Abilities: hammer throw, resiliency, outside dives, comeback, ring escape

Ring in/out: mr mcmahon in/ handstand out

Apron in/out: normal 3 in/ normal 2 out

Apron ringside in/ out: heavy on apron in/ normal1 out

Taunts: Christian 2, cody rhodes 3, Undertaker5 , Edge 4

Standing strikes: Triple H 4, dropkick 10,low kick 4, head punch , left punch

strike combo: Triple h punch 3, boxing body blow, dropkick 10

Strong strikes: boxing right hook,clothesline13

Kick reversals

Attack: clothesline 1

Grapple: dragon screw

Kick reversal: boston crab

Punch reversal: ab stretch

Reversal: enzuigiri

Chain grapples

Front facelock: knee strike 1, snapmare& chinlock, two handed chokeslam - back breaker drop 6, crucifix head scissor, double axe handle combo

Side headlock: eye rake 3, armbar 3, backside slam 2, suplex 3, two handed choketoss, scoop slam 2

Wristlock: elbow smash 2, bearhug, belly to belly 4, arm drag 2, wrist clutch & elbow, double leg trip slap

Waist lock: forearm smash 1, cobra clutch, atomic drop, backstabber 1, belly to back, german suplex 4

Groggy grapples: codebreaker 1, tombstone 1, adjustment piledriver, super kick 2

Groggy behind: back suplex 1, huricanrana ddt, two hand bulldog, backbreaker drop 8

Breaking point submissions: high angle boston crab 1, cobra clutch 1

Ground

Strikes: undertaker stomp,double axe handle 2

Facing up grapples: running neck twist, elbow drop 9 ,belly stomp

Facing down grapples: knee stomp 1, elbow drop 11,romero special

Submissions: cross armbar, camel clutch 2, figure 4 2

Corner

Strikes: knife edge chop 4, double axe handle 9, body splash 1, clothesline 14, stomping 3, running knee strike 1

Top rope: punch to head 2, dropkick 5,

Tree of woe: kick to gut, low dropkick 2

Grapples: 10 count punch, frying pan chop

Grapple behind: lucha ddt,head slam

Top rope grapple: superplex, double unferhook suplex

Top rope behind: supet back suplex, tornado bomb

Seated corner grapple: stomp and choke

tree of woe grapple: foot choke 2

Running too rope grapple: deadly drive

Rope: big slap

Out of ring dive attack: suicide dive

apron strikes: right jab, axe handle to ringside, apron clothesline 2

Grapple: slingshot shoulder block, dropkick 4, apron shoulder block, pull down 1, pull down 2

Ground: apron leg drop 1, apron choke

Running: apron hurricanrana, running knee strike 2

Diving standing attacks: diving cross body 1, missle dropkick 1

Vs down: diving body press 1, diving elbow 1

Running

Strikes: running hurricanrana, clothedline 7

Grapple: crucifix, ddt 11

Behind: german suplex 2, back stabber 2

Ground strikes: double axe handle 4

Irish whip rebound: left arm clothedline, back body drop 1, tilt a whirl back breaker 2

Knee lift reversal,ducking

Pullbacks:clothedline 2, powerslam

Tag team

standing: double ddt, double enzuigiri,bonsoir, double chokeslam

Corner: chin lock and kenka kick, diving axe handle 2, double back body drop, pinioning body blow

Special moves

Comeback: orton

Wake up taunt: edge 4

Signatures: frog splash 1, super kick 2

Finisher: jumping complete shot, sharpshooter

Royal rumble: body punch, knee lift toe kick, shoulder thrust

Finishers: chokeslam, codebreaker 2dropkick clothesline

ladder: punch to head powerful punch

Grapple backhand chop, pushing down side

Finisher chokeslam codebreaker

hell in a cell choke slam power bomb

Once you assign the moves i would suggest you try uploading this around 2:30 am-9:00am United States time or if you're from the UK around 8:00 am - 12:00 pm. Good luck

Been trying to upload atleast 40 times will try tommorow morning.

Appreciate the effort fam. The servers are ridiculous. I am on U.S. Eastern time, and the only time I can do anything is between like 5am and 8am. Hope u can get it 2morrow.. If it still doesnt work, would u mind emailing me the CAS file?

Appreciate the effort fam. The servers are ridiculous. I am on U.S. Eastern time, and the only time I can do anything is between like 5am and 8am. Hope u can get it 2morrow.. If it still doesnt work, would u mind emailing me the CAS file?

That would be no problem PMing it to you.

That would be no problem PMing it to you.

Word.. Preciate that.. The worse is when u are uploading or downloading and the gauge gets right 2 the end, then stops for like 10 seconds, then the "Server No Longer Available" pops up!!!

I was gazing through the move set and noticed I left out his spear. I would switch out super kick 2 for the striking spear as his second signature move.

Here's an entrance that i just put together

Intro: undertaker

lighting: undertaker all

Stage: wade barrett pyro 2

Ramp: superstar 7

Ring in: Ax

ring: drew mcintyre

Champion: undertaker

Multi title 50

Movie wwe logo

Music judas mesias tna theme, Requiem for a dream movie main theme , or Trans Siberian Orchestra: Carmina Burana

Archived