John "Bradshaw" Layfield - FINALISED (21/2/12)

Titan83

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you want me to try?

sure, anybody with the means can try.. i guess it doesn't matter.. however, if you manage to get it uploaded, could you stick to the tags in this topic?

i only ask because it just makes it easier for those who have seen this particular caw elsewhere.. i've had messages on xbl from people who have seen this on smacktalks, and they're searching under those tags

great caw, thanx for the upload!!!! 1 problem i've seen, please don't take offence..

but layfield is spelt wrong on the superstar info & when we edit to correct this, we lose the render!!!

thanx

yeah, i noted this in the first post.. my mistake. there is a download link for the render if you know what you're doing. alternativley, you can change the name on the last attire, meaning you lose the render for the last attire only.. this way, it doesn't look as though the render has gone until you change the attire

great caw, thanx for the upload!!!! 1 problem i've seen, please don't take offence..

but layfield is spelt wrong on the superstar info & when we edit to correct this, we lose the render!!!

thanx

yeah, i noted this in the first post.. my mistake. there is a download link for the render if you know what you're doing. alternativley, you can change the name on the last attire, meaning you lose the render for the last attire only.. this way, it doesn't look as though the render has gone until you change the attire

nice one, thanks for pointing out the alternative....

I would never of figured this out!!!! great caw by the way...

Archived