UPLOADED 7/1/2012 Goldust Check it Out!!

Kenobi-Wan

*Note. I wasn't able to organize the photos in a nicer manner, when I am able to then I will do so.

[NEW UPDATE 3/3/12] Finally Added the Third Attire!!!

[uPDATE 2/10/12] Added a Second Attire!!!

[uPLOADED!!!! 7/1/12]

Tags:

-WWF

-CAWS.WS

-KENOBI WAN

btw: What a Pain!! Other attires are done and will be up within maybe....3 months :fedup: ...maybe, who knows! :P

Sorry, Didn't really think it'd take 3months or More!!!

Comment. Rate. Subscribe.

REMEMBER THE NAME OF (DEEP BREATH)...

Goldust

~1995 Attire~

img0641kc.jpg

img0653jb.jpg

img0654y.jpg

img0655su.jpg

~WWF Atitude Attire 98-99~

imag0003la.jpg

imag0004id.jpg

imag0005ga.jpg

imag0006dc.jpg

~2002 Royal Rumble Return~

imag0040mt.jpg

imag0043on.jpg

imag0046rt.jpg

~Project Info~

The Superstar is Goldust(clearly) and he'll be having 4 different attires in which he's worn in the past and that many fans are familiar with. The order of which they are shown are from oldest attire to latest. First attire is an early attire that he's worn at the beginning of his Goldust career in 1995. His second attire he'll have will be from the WWF Attitude video game and/or era. Third will be the attire he wore during his WWE return at the 2002 Royal Rumble. Lastly will be his most familiar attire which he was more seen in which is his 2003 Armageddon attire(SVR 2010 & 2011).

Looks great. What are your future projects ?

Thanks man. As a classic attire, Im making his Wrestlemania 13 style costume(just an idea really). Other attires I know for sure I'm making are his 02 Royal Rumble return and his 2003 attire with the diamond on it.

@TysonBennett I never liked that "persona" , depends really, it's a possibility. I mean if it's requested a lot then sure I guess but this is strictly Goldust for now.

• 2 weeks later...

@IcantBserious ...why?

@DaShadyOne Its come up couple of times...

@Oliber. Thanks!

@impalarydin There are but I've been incredibly lazy, I'd look at this topic and think to myself "eh, maybe later", I'll do it soon though and post the 3rd attire when my devices start to work more properly.

NEW UPDATE!!! March 3, 2012 :o OMG :o

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived