Post-Patch Issues

stephensonmc

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember the rumor back when WCW was around that there was going to be a WCW game by Electronic Arts. Wonder how that would have been.

Look up WCW Mayhem for the PS & N64. Commentary was brilliant, but the gameplay was severely lacking. I think they also published WCW Backstage Assault which as also less than stellar from what I hear.

Let's not forget that WCW Mayhem, WCW Backstage Assault and TNA iMPACT only had finishers from the postion when both wrestlers are standing.

Why is this still open? It should be closed. Even though we share our problems with the game. Ain't nothing gonna happen. I hate it. I'm **** ing pissed.

This has turned into the "Voice your frustration" thread.It saves the mods the trouble of locking multiple threads about the same topic/issue.

Why is this still open? It should be closed. Even though we share our problems with the game. Ain't nothing gonna happen. I hate it. I'm **** ing pissed.

This has turned into the "Voice your frustration" thread.It saves the mods the trouble of locking multiple threads about the same topic/issue.

I thought the Server Issue thread was the official Frustration thread, and this was to help Marcus ignore us faster. ;)

I'm wondering if there really is a patch coming out at months end.

Stephenson hasn't posted, aside from a post last time I pointed out his absence, since February. That doesn't mean he's not doing stuff but....

He might be looking at this and the server thread and working with a team to solve the issues...

Or, and judging by THQs record I'm leaning this way, WWE'12 might be over and done with.

Or, and this also seems fairly likely to me, another patch might be coming out to fix "Various" bugs (but none of the ones we pointed out) like the Blur Bypass and to stop texturing.

If another patch does come out, I wonder if this thread will remain open for Post-2nd-Patch Issues.

I suspect though that WWE'13 is the focus at this point (4 days from 4 months since the WWE'13 Beta released) so let's hope that WWE'13 has more moves added then removed, has all the modes from WWE'12 returning, a CC that works, commentary that doesn't mention people who haven't worked for WWE for years, and is an improvement on WWE'12 gameplay/feature wise.

Honestly, a patch to stop texturing wouldn't surprise me, once they know they're safely past the window where they can trumpet people's "CAWs Of The Week" that use textures and use those peoples' hard work to sell the game and get more people to buy it. Then, they can shut those people down once the WWE 13 dev cycle goes full force and they abandon 12 and the suckers like me that bought it.

The hypocrisy of this company never fails to crack me up.

Honestly, a patch to stop texturing wouldn't surprise me, once they know they're safely past the window where they can trumpet people's "CAWs Of The Week" that use textures and use those peoples' hard work to sell the game and get more people to buy it. Then, they can shut those people down once the WWE 13 dev cycle goes full force and they abandon 12 and the suckers like me that bought it.

The hypocrisy of this company never fails to crack me up.

THQ doesnt give a shit about us fans. To say their fans is a joke! All their interested in is stopping us from making near perfect CAWs.

Archived