Post-Patch Issues

stephensonmc

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see Takers hat in his hooded entrance. Running strikes also work now.

Anywho, Carlito's apple still shows in actual matches during the entrance, even when you opt for it not to.

DX entrance still doesn't work.

Cult what console are you on? I'm on 360 and DX entrance works for me now since the patch.

Marcus, the servers still suck. My game is frequently freezing too. (mainly when exiting create modes).

Masked Kane's mouth STILL opens and he, edge & christian aren't tracked in Universe.

Also, if Masked Kane is a separate character, why can he not face Unmasked Kane?

Major issues

*Community Creations still isn't working.

*Certain entrance props aren't disabling (at least the apple in the Colons entrance).

*DX entrance still isn't working correctly.

*The Tap A/X (first) running grapple still isn't working correctly. Sometimes you do the first grapple, most of the time you do the second.

Minor issues

*On both E&C tag entrances, when you toggle off the props, it only disables Edge's glasses and not Christian's.

*Where's Savage's Hair-Pull Hangman/Running Slingshot Hotshot, it was in the last game. (forget the name of it in there)

*The generic themes are quite loud compared to the show themes and wrestler themes. While playing Universe, the Superstars and PPV themes are blaring compared to RAW or Smackdown.

*Kinda wish brands were changeable in Exhibition and probably separate from Universe. (just me being a little OCD :spas:)

Guys, we're investigating the servers right now. We're seeing if it's a load issue at this moment. Thanks for this stuff!

Custom music bug restart after winning still has a problem with some people. Kane not being tracked etc. I feel the rest that didn't get the rock should get him as a free download too

Guys, we're investigating the servers right now. We're seeing if it's a load issue at this moment. Thanks for this stuff!

Custom music bug restart after winning still has a problem with some people. Kane not being tracked etc. I feel the rest that didn't get the rock should get him as a free download too

Um no they shouldnt get him free its their fault they didnt preorder or pick up during launch or buy the peoples edition they should NOT get him free

Major issues

*Certain entrance props aren't disabling (at least the apple in the Colons entrance).

*The Tap A/X (first) running grapple still isn't working correctly. Sometimes you do the first grapple, most of the time you do the second.

Minor issues

*On both E&C tag entrances, when you toggle off the props, it only disables Edge's glasses and not Christian's.

*Where's Savage's Hair-Pull Hangman/Running Slingshot Hotshot, it was in the last game. (forget the name of it in there)

*Kinda wish brands were changeable in Exhibition and probably separate from Universe. (just me being a little OCD :spas:)

Its Called Running Slingshot it was in SVR 2010 & SVR 2011, Not in WWE 12 some reason we got a standard scoop slam with a Savage Taunt afterwards for a signature.

Major issues

Minor issues

Its Called Running Slingshot it was in SVR 2010 & SVR 2011, Not in WWE 12 some reason we got a standard scoop slam with a Savage Taunt afterwards for a signature.

I don't mind the Scoop Slam, but I think the Running Slingshot was more appropriate.

Oh yeah something else: Whenever you disable stuff in the entrance (like Mr. Perfect or the cane in Sandman's) it still shows up just with a bit of transperacy. Oh now I get it, Transperacy is in again... Sneaky THQ...

Uhm, the patch was supposed to fix that, it happened to people before, they patched it. Most people don't have that problem anymore, strange that's still happening on your end.

Oh yeah something else: Whenever you disable stuff in the entrance (like Mr. Perfect or the cane in Sandman's) it still shows up just with a bit of transperacy. Oh now I get it, Transperacy is in again... Sneaky THQ...

Uhm, the patch was supposed to fix that, it happened to people before, they patched it. Most people don't have that problem anymore, strange that's still happening on your end.

See this is what i don't understand. How is it fixed for some and not others?

For instance, Cult you said DX entrance doesn't work, yet on mine it does. How is this even possible? We all got the same game and the same patch, so how is this all happening?

I can't help but think we're not being told something here.

The main thing thats spoiling my game are firstly the servers are so bad you normally can't even get to the main screen but when you do your left searching for ages just to be disconnected, the running grapples don't work properly. I got charged for Kane and can't even use him in universe mode :-(

Archived