UPDATE!! 1997 Hart Foundation UPLOADED to CC (I'm Done)

BostonBruins1988

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks man, maybe next year, but it will be a wait and see approach, if wwe'13 is a re-relased wwe'12 with new cover art then i won't be getting it.

3.72 rating for my owen hart....wow jealous *censored*ing haters out there. just wanna say to those of you who enjoyed my work and appreciated my work i thank you, to the pieces of shit who voted me down as well as other good creators for no reason other then the fact they are losers who have no lives and find it funny to piss people off. grow up and get a life kiddies. Just cause your angry at the world cause your 12-45 and still virgins who have to live at home or do because your pathetic doesn't make it caw creators fault lol.

Don't sweat those ratings, Ice. We know your work is good. The best feedback you can possibly get is here, WLF, and YouTube where there's no sense of unneeded competition.

lol, I remember last year someone one starred my Chewbacca and said it had a virus attached to it.

Hopefully, they'll do away with stars one day and just go with a thumbs up system, but any system will be flawed if they don't police it.

LMAO that is hilarious about the virus on your chewy. As it is on you tube i came across my hart foundation tag team and someone else is claiming its theres. just unbelievable some people.

I prefer the rating system on here a simple like buttom and thats it. Or like you said a thumbs up and thats it. i'm done creating this year anyways but still annoys us creators, im just more vocal about it them some.

that is ridiculous ! I mean, how could anybody rate those CAWs with less than 5 stars. cant understand this ! they are all jealous !

tiny little wanker !

but , with all respect to Iceman, and ALL the great CAW- makers, there should never be a war for Caw-making ! you know, it is only a bad game full of bugs ! and a game should never be a reason for a war.... and that is why it is so sad that some give only one star.

last time I found a better logo than mine, so I gave 5 stars to it, cause it was better...

i agree with that statement. its just a game and is supose to be fun, but these jealous little jerkoffs ruin my fun, and other creators fun, by being immature. It really is sad because you know there using the work of the people they vote down. you will also see peopl have the same creation mark others down. Hoping that people will download there creation instead. not realizing people for the most part know who is putting out good creations and marking down said creation does'nt really turn to many smart people away.

The multiple accounts is the most annoying people making 4-5 accounts to mark there work up and vote others down, i have had hate PMs sent to me on psn from the same guys who has 3 different accounts i know for sure. really sad and laughable lol

Ice, we all know your talent creating CAWs ! so this forum should be the real rating system of wwe games, right !?

may those kids do not even know about this forum..

Of course I get angry when someone rated my CAWs with one or no star.

But there's no accounting for taste.

its cool guys, i understand CC sucks alot of the time im talking about the voters who vote 1 to 0 stars and comment saying sucks, bad, crap etc etc. i have an idea alot of it is from one moron with numerous accounts. i haven't been on in a few days so i don't really care anymore just shows how mature those punks really are. I thought it was insulting to see whats hot and my Owen Hart was the only one ranked in the 3s on the first page. just insulting.

Archived