UPDATE!! 1997 Hart Foundation UPLOADED to CC (I'm Done)

BostonBruins1988

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yup im making a bulldog foundation era, otherwise it would'nt be right to have the rest and not him. Pillman is actually a work in progress im not happy completley with the face. im hoping i can finish it but like i said really bored with the game now

I hear ya Ice, I dunno what types of other games you play, but ps3 has got alotta goodies coming out. To think how much faster you would've been able to accomplish your CAW's if CC had worked even 50% better this whole time. Thanks for all the wonderful work this year...

dude your *censored*ing awesome with making these guys. loving the pillman and bulldog. I will be getting the bret hart as well. First time since I have played an svr game and actually got all the hart foundation with there jackets. i cant stress enough of how great a job you did with them. I hope you decide to keep making wrestlers from the attitude era.

the 96 to 98 bret looks great. that era attire was always on of my favorites. the only suggestion is his pink tights where lighter later in his career late wwf /wcw not so hotpink megenta like wwf days. but beyond that the best on ps3 lol i even downloaded yours instead of using my own i created looks alot better and ur paint tools are spot on. fanstatic work man.

reference pics

bret wcw lighter pink

6571567jpegpreviewmediu.jpg

wwf brighter pink

imagescahbo5ju.jpg

on a side does anyone know why never used the pink top black botton attrie in wcw.

Bro, can u send me the formula by email, just the formula, cause i cant download them, i dont have internet, i enjoyed just being here creating wrestler for my personal use, and if u havr done wrestlers like judad mesias or abyss can u send them to, thanks....

He doesn't type formulas.

Archived