UPDATE!! 1997 Hart Foundation UPLOADED to CC (I'm Done)

BostonBruins1988

UPDATE: I'm going to keep all my Hart Foundation Members in this topic so keep checking back for more. I wanna make the entire 1997 Hart Foundation of Bret Hart, Jim Neidhart, Owen Hart, British Bulldog, & Brian Pillman

All videos are by Schlimo make sure to check out his caw work as well

94/95 attire set Bret has both smile lines on the last two attires reason he doesn't on the first two is major glitch involing the caw system i guess i woul lose the middle portion of the caws it would just disappear. Sorry for bad pic quality (phone camera) but it gives you an idea of what i was talking about.

s5xseg.jpg

Already Uploaded to CC

Bret Hitman Hart 92/93

Bret Hitman Hart 94/95

Owen Hart

British Bulldog

Jim Anvil Neidhart

search tags

WLF

ICEMAN5533

Bad phone cmaera pics this just gives you an idea of what Pillman will look like

348lic9.jpg

Pics suck cause of phone camera PT work on bret pics look blurry but i assure you its not in game. this just gives you an idea of what is to be uploaded. Bret pics also look kinda smooshed but again there not just bad quality pics

3520l8l.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcTcOzOsziY&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBBXXBcq8P4&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs_LUFc01w4&feature=player_embedded

the pics came out pretty crappy but it gives you an idea

l8ysx.jpg

3345ag0.jpg

The Owen Hart pics are taken with a crappy phone camera so it doesn't really do the creation justice but it gives you a peak of what is to be released

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5zYuGiAlUc&feature=player_embedded

nqviap.jpg

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bro, I downloaded it. The only problem is that with the hair falling from the forehead paint tool. Can you remove that paint tool and re work it and then re upload it. Please, this Bret Hart is the best out there. Please re upload it with a bit more work not the hair. And for the designs beside the mouth, you can't paint tool it too. Coz you have no layers left. Hope you. Re upload it with changes. Great attired and face. The only thing is bothering me is the hair. When I remove the hair paint tool, the face looks bad. So, please re do the paint tool on the hair and upload it again. Thanks.

i won't be doing that i like it just the way it is, and the face is not bad you don't know what bret hart looks like then. if you don't like it make your own Bret Hart. The nerve of some people like you, i spend hours working on something and because you don't like something on it you think im gonna redo certain aspects just to please you. For what so you can 1 star vote me when im done? i don't think so. Everyone else seems to like the pt hair including me which is why i made it in the first place. This is my creation and i did what i wanted with it like i said if you don't like it make your own.

You no what i want for people to stop asking or telling me what they want, i make these for my game and then im nice enough to upload it for others to enjoy. But i won't get what i want, also i have made requests for people to take pics for me Krad is always nice enough to do it when he gets the chance but no one else ever offers or says sure Ice i'll take some cap card pics for you etc. Instead just more demands. fed up!!!

News flash your bio says your a wrestling fan from the time you were a kid. Your 15 you are a kid and on top of that you were 3 years old when Bret Hart retired. I rest my case KID. now go 1 star vote me and enjoy

i won't be doing that i like it just the way it is, and the face is not bad you don't know what bret hart looks like then. if you don't like it make your own Bret Hart. The nerve of some people like you, i spend hours working on something and because you don't like something on it you think im gonna redo certain aspects just to please you. For what so you can 1 star vote me when im done? i don't think so. Everyone else seems to like the pt hair including me which is why i made it in the first place. This is my creation and i did what i wanted with it like i said if you don't like it make your own.

You no what i want for people to stop asking or telling me what they want, i make these for my game and then im nice enough to upload it for others to enjoy. But i won't get what i want, also i have made requests for people to take pics for me Krad is always nice enough to do it when he gets the chance but no one else ever offers or says sure Ice i'll take some cap card pics for you etc. Instead just more demands. fed up!!!

News flash your bio says your a wrestling fan from the time you were a kid. Your 15 you are a kid and on top of that you were 3 years old when Bret Hart retired. I rest my case KID. now go 1 star vote me and enjoy

Easy there bud. I'm a fan of your caws. I didn't mean to saw that the caw is bad or something. I always gave you 5 stars. I'm sorry if I said something wrong.

I accept your apologie, but you have to see things from my point of view as well i'm just getting burnt out with all the caw making i have been doing, and then people constantly pestering me to do this and do that, well i've just reached my breaking point is all. With THQ and there server being a pile of crap and driving me nuts, (same as everyone else) to people one star voting my work when i spend hours upon hours making a caw. Just pisses me off after awhile, i know i speak for most hard working caw makers as well. If i but something out that takes 5 mins to make then yes 1 star probably is what the right vote should be but when my average caw is probably 4 hours or so its just disrespectful to vote our hard work down.

If anyone has issues with this Bret, simply (except for the whole CC mess) DL his Hart Foundation one and make the Hitman attires using PT's on CC. Ice, exhale my man you been grinding these out at a fast pace and I'm sure the past 48hours from THQ hasn't made your job any easier/less stressful so try to take it in stride. Your work speaks for itself man; you could stop today and still be credited with contributing, what 30+ awesome caw's from "our" favorite era in wrestling...

thanks heals. and at my count if im counting the multiple attires i have done then i think my caw count is up too 36. This topic is actually about my new bret hart v2. i have the hart foundation version and the 90s more popular version as well and thats the v2 one im talking about. check it out if you get a chance you might like it better then the foundation version

im always nice iceman and trust me if these crappy servers would work id get you the pictures i do not mind in helping others. especially if they work hard to please themselves as well as others. btw is your bret hart logo's online id like to have a go at him one time and see if his hard to make :)

if i can get online and u do have some up is it ok if i use your logo's if i decide to have a crack at him myself?

here are some pictures of iceman´s Bret Hart, hopefully it´s the right version.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/718/unbenannt1ftj.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/515/unbenannt2tr.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/405/unbenannt3zr.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/15/unbenannt4nk.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/542/unbenannt5g.png/

I´ve only did some pictures of his 1st attire, the others are great too.

This is the "original" Bret Hart, looks awesome ! especially the face

schlimo: thank you very much for some pics its the hart foundation version so im gonna but these in the tag team topic i have. I really appreciate this. The pics turned out great thanks you :) I would love if you could be another pic taker for me. I'll be sure to credit you for the pics in every topic i have. Hope you can get my new bret hart

you´re welcome !

yes I could download him and Jim. I think they´re very very good, love them.

I will send you the link for Jims pics soon. The body and face of Jim matches 100% ! just great work.

I am very sad about getting kicked out at cc as almost everybody here...

If I can get one of your awesome caws, I´ll send you the links.

ah forgot something, I 1000% agree to the earlier post. 1star givers are just jealous that they can´t do it like you or other perfect creators !

Hey Iceman,

This looks great man, thank you very much. :)

I kinda have a request, could you please make Bret hart's WCW attires?

this is pretty much my fav ever of bret hart...

bret_hart_3.jpg

4123516.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJCtJyKdy4w

please I am begging you. again, Your Bret hart is amazing!

F'ING AWESOME, ICE!

It almost makes me wish that I hadn't sank as much time into my Bret Hart project. :(

But then again, I can just carry on with what you beat me to, I've got 6-7 possible Brets in the pipeline.

I'll definitely be downloading yours though when I get back online. I kinda wanna get a CAWs community Bret Battle Royal or something going on in-game, lol.

That logo? Did you make that for the jacket? Looks great. I did the spider skull one, had a time getting it placed on there correctly given that stupid crack. I wish they'd fix that crap. That and the one for the low hanging singlets. I was gonna use those for my Hart Foundation too, but that crack drives me nuts.

Archived