Ric Flair by The Nomodder - Ref pics needed, read first post!!

The Nomodder

My little brother convinced me to give this a second chance! So here is my Ric Flair...again! I really need ref pics of his robes, especially the backsides!!! Please help me with this guys!!

============================================================================

I have this one in the closet for a while now, and I think its the time to get it out.

He is the man, and he is the greatest heel of all time. There will be no second

"Nature Boy" Ric Flair

One could say that this is a cooperation with Dr Vries, because the original face and bodymorphing is a teamwork.

Unfortunately I'm all out of layers and most of them are in the face. Obviously I'm going for a WWF 90s version of him and I have tried all hairstyles that are possible, this one fits him best!

I'm quite happy with the face, and as I cant put any more logos all I could do is morph, if someone has suggestions.

prsentationflairhead.jpg

prsentationflairattire1.jpg

What are the other attires you have planned for Flair? If I may make some suggestions of some of Flair's trademark colors that he wore often throughout the 90s and beyond...

Purple attire:

http://www.rfgolds.com/Flair%20holding%20belt%20in%20ring.bmp

FlairMagazine4-medium_original_display_image.jpg?1300252812

28528.jpg

flair4.jpg

Blue attire:

RicFlairPicture.jpg

img_3607_wwe-royal-rumble-2002-full-ppv-hdtv-part-412.jpg

Black attire from Royal Rumble (with red RF logo on tights and red accents on his boots):

rumble92-1.jpg

Flair%20Royal%20Rumble%20Pic%208.jpg

• 5 months later...

Fantastic butterfly design on the robe. I would of thought you would of gone with his wrestlemania 8 appearance and given a red robe but still what you ve done is pretty good.

As for other attires id go with black, purple and green as thats pretty much what he wore during his WWF tenure. I cant remember too many matches where he wore blue in his first run.

And this is striktly the time period I am going for! Do you have any good pics of his purple robe? Especially backside?

If you want purple robe I presume your after 1992 Survivor series time.

Archived