• Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

#41 cheddar

cheddar

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:47 AM

Just out of curiosity,how accurate would you say the tattoos are,and would you consider doing his tna attire?

The left arm is textured from the actual designs so that one is accurate. The sleeve and chest design textures didn't turn out right so I've used in-game designs to build them.

Do you have any photos of his TNA attire?

Not at the moment,but I can look if you'd like,but it was a short haired attire with tights that had red designs on the sides,and he wore it before he had the evil tattoo done if that helps any.

Thanks for the reply about the tattoos,from what I've seen of them,they look fairly accurate to me.

Edited by cheddar, 18 February 2012 - 03:49 AM.

#42 The Great Swanson

The Great Swanson

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,700 posts
  • Gamertag: SlashedIntegral
  • SEN (PS3): N/A

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:50 AM

The attire im mainly refering to is the one he wore vs el mesias in WSX.

#43 ManWplan

ManWplan

Jobber

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 04:06 PM

Man this looks awesome! Looking forward to it. Are the PTs online? Amazing work on shirt and tatts (especially left arm)

#44 nao619

nao619

Opener

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:03 PM

The attire im mainly refering to is the one he wore vs el mesias in WSX.

Yeah, that attire isn't all that different to the 'Independent' one I've done is it? Obviously there is the shirt and jacket.

Maybe the 'Joker' style hair would work better for that one too? I'll have a play about with it..

Man this looks awesome! Looking forward to it. Are the PTs online? Amazing work on shirt and tatts (especially left arm)

Thanks! They're not online yet but I will be uploading them once it's released.

CMLL attire added to top post..

#45 NoMoreBumps

NoMoreBumps

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 839 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:12 PM

The CMLL attire looks awesome man, but I personally prefer him with long hair. Although I love the NWE attire, mainly because of that PT blood.

#46 nao619

nao619

Opener

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:17 PM

The CMLL attire looks awesome man, but I personally prefer him with long hair. Although I love the NWE attire, mainly because of that PT blood.

Cool, I've changed the hair on the NWE attire since, it looks better now in my opinion.

Edited by nao619, 18 February 2012 - 10:17 PM.

#47 NoMoreBumps

NoMoreBumps

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 839 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:24 PM

Cool, I've changed the hair on the NWE attire since, it looks better now in my opinion.

Awesome, is that attire going to be in slot 1? This topic made me remember how much I liked the Vampiro/Sting feud growing up. It was the main reason I watched WCW.

#48 nao619

nao619

Opener

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:34 PM

Awesome, is that attire going to be in slot 1? This topic made me remember how much I liked the Vampiro/Sting feud growing up. It was the main reason I watched WCW.

Yep that's in slot 1. Also, new to YouTube but I've uploaded an entrance video..

#49 ManWplan

ManWplan

Jobber

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:37 PM

This is awesome!

#50 NoMoreBumps

NoMoreBumps

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 839 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:45 PM

I'm even more excited for the release now.

#51 DeathByChainsaw

DeathByChainsaw

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 535 posts
  • Gamertag: Chainsaw4Real

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:45 PM

Dear god, this is amazing! Please tell me you're going to upload this soon!

That blood pattern on his NWE outfit is the best I've ever seen used on a wrestler. Care to share how you got the color/look? I'd like to do something with one of my original CAW's.

#52 nao619

nao619

Opener

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:50 PM

That blood pattern on his NWE outfit is the best I've ever seen used on a wrestler. Care to share how you got the color/look? I'd like to do something with one of my original CAW's.

Yeah, to be fair the blood is just made up of the black dragon that's in 'Designs', the the horizontal size right down and the vertical size up. Colour is default red but with a shade of 60 ;) .

One more video..

#53 NoMoreBumps

NoMoreBumps

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 839 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:00 PM

Please tell me this will be uploaded tonight or tomorrow lol. This is just so awesome I can barely wait anymore.

#54 nao619

nao619

Opener

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:09 PM

Please tell me this will be uploaded tonight or tomorrow lol. This is just so awesome I can barely wait anymore.

Not long now my good friend..

#55 D-Driller

D-Driller

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,089 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:11 PM

I so cant wait.. :lol: this excites me like im 7 again :lol:

#56 NoMoreBumps

NoMoreBumps

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 839 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:34 PM

Not long now my good friend..

I'm so excited for this. I still need to get his titantron ready.

#57 NickBreaker!

NickBreaker!

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,623 posts
  • Gamertag: NickBreakerUK

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:49 PM

looks good, I would make the eyes wider though, they look a little daft now. Also since face skin is not important for features here I would recommend the one with the v on the forehead or the one with the forehead curves, it would benefit from the detail, plus I'd like to see the designs under the eyes a bit darker.

#58 DeathByChainsaw

DeathByChainsaw

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 535 posts
  • Gamertag: Chainsaw4Real

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:53 PM

Yeah, to be fair the blood is just made up of the black dragon that's in 'Designs', the the horizontal size right down and the vertical size up. Colour is default red but with a shade of 60 ;) .

One more video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvluXuCWYsk

Thanks, Nao! I can't wait to form my WCW save around Vampiro. And thanks for resisting the urge to do his "Guardian Angels" outfit from AAA. :D

#59 nao619

nao619

Opener

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 12:05 AM

One more video..

Thanks, Nao! I can't wait to form my WCW save around Vampiro. And thanks for resisting the urge to do his "Guardian Angels" outfit from AAA. :D

Ha yep, Vampiro should never be wearing a red beret in my opinion! :D

Edited by nao619, 19 February 2012 - 12:05 AM.

#60 Ravenos

Ravenos

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 01:17 AM

So excited for this to be uploaded. i tried and failed at getting my Vampiro to look right. This is truly epic.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Vampiro