garette bischoff trainer

the isnane clown

Hulk Hogan. I'm sure we will find out though at the tapings here in London tomorrow.

I really hope it is NOT Hogan it will be so disappointed :fedup:

And if you find out who it is will you post who it is????

Only in the spoiler section. Hate to be a mini mod but I had to say it.

It is probably going to be Hogan though.

Hulk Hogan. I'm sure we will find out though at the tapings here in London tomorrow.

I really hope it is NOT Hogan it will be so disappointed :fedup:

And if you find out who it is will you post who it is????

will post on spoilers board if i find out

Yeah that is what i ment on the Spoilers

^I Really doubt it will be Morrison, it surely has to be someone who has history with Bischoff.

Possibilities:

Hogan - Most obvious choice, especially when he's on about returning to the ring again.

Sting - Another obvious choice, though it would be even more of a let down than Hogan.

Mr.Anderson - We know he's coming back (or he is back? i don't watch TNA until a week after it airs and i think i missed half of last weeks show). He has history with Immortal/Bischoff, could be a way to bring him back and have Bischoff pissed at his son's new "role model" being an Asshole (and all the other oh-so-hilarious "you're an asshole" lines we'd have every week without fail).

Random Bellator Fighter - TNA are currently promoting Bellator and both of them are expected to heavily cross-promote eachother this year.

Lashley - Lashley wants back in Wrestling and he can train Garrett how to stand on ramps and point towards the ring every week :rolleyes:. Mocking aside, i wouldn't be suprised if it was Lashley, they could give him more credibility being associated with such a big MMA Star (ok, now i'll stop the mocking) to put over Garrett and give Garrett a more Amateur Wrestling background.

Matt Hardy - Yeah i did run out of realistic options after it being a Bellator Fighter. I Won't be suprised if TNA bring Matt back though, he also has a connection with Bischoff being that he was in Immortal so they could work that into a Storyline.

Abyss - Just due to his Immortal feud, it could be a pretty poor way of combining the two feuds and having Abyss vs Immortal last longer.

Random Immortal Face Turn - Bully? Flair? Steiner? Jarrett returning? Yeah i doubt it but i've seen stranger things happen.

Bischoff - Well alright, it won't be Bischoff but if this was WCW's last days (like some people here seem to think TNA Represents) i would have put everything on it being Bischoff and then randomly Sting would come out and beat up Garrett and out would come a bunch of guys to form some new team, they'd beat down the Bischoffs then Hogan would come out to try save Bischoff despite everything that happened a few months back but then turn around and attack both Bischoffs aswell.. and we wouldn't be finished there, because then Piper would come out of nowhere despite him having nothing to do with anything and he'd get attacked, Flair would come down and start arguing with Sting only to turn around and lowblow Hogan and Flair/Sting (who are sworn enemies) would form a new Immortal together, probably named Immortal Black. The Following week Team 3D would randomly be back as a team without any explanation and probably facing Daniels & RVD in a No-Holds Dustbin match for the ownership of Abyss' new flash Limousine and the show would end with Nick Hogan winning the Championship from Sting (who had won the title at the beginning of the show).. or something like that anyway.

Bischoff - Well alright, it won't be Bischoff but if this was WCW's last days (like some people here seem to think TNA Represents) i would have put everything on it being Bischoff and then randomly Sting would come out and beat up Garrett and out would come a bunch of guys to form some new team, they'd beat down the Bischoffs then Hogan would come out to try save Bischoff despite everything that happened a few months back but then turn around and attack both Bischoffs aswell.. and we wouldn't be finished there, because then Piper would come out of nowhere despite him having nothing to do with anything and he'd get attacked, Flair would come down and start arguing with Sting only to turn around and lowblow Hogan and Flair/Sting (who are sworn enemies) would form a new Immortal together, probably named Immortal Black. The Following week Team 3D would randomly be back as a team without any explanation and probably facing Daniels & RVD in a No-Holds Dustbin match for the ownership of Abyss' new flash Limousine and the show would end with Nick Hogan winning the Championship from Sting (who had won the title at the beginning of the show).. or something like that anyway.

Don't give them any ideas.

Archived