Goldberg! Version 2 UPLOADED TO XBOX LIVE!!

(-STG-)

No renders on this one.

24dec6s.jpg

Search tag's Goldberg, STG, WolfgangJT

First off, a BIG thank you to WolfgangJT! tbh, without him this probably wouldn't have been released. He's been awesome, especially with all of the adjustments I've made!

So here goes

Goldberg

By STG and WolfgangJT.

http://i43.tinypic.com/24cdwci.jpg

Renders by Petchy 29xukjq.jpg

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really liking it so far. IMO, mouth seems a bit too high, and to me, has a look like he just smelled something bad, if you know what I mean...needs to be either more neutral, or more like a grimmaced mean look, depending your direction.

It's kinda hard to nail a calm expression when the face skin itself is molded to be pissed off. However, I do know what you mean and I'll try and get it look more neutral, Angle the brows up more etc.

The top lip looks too far over to one side.. I assume that's the annoying CAW mode thing where you can't actually place a design to be completely central? Might need to adjust the texture size as sometimes when you click sideways to enlarge it, one side moves and the other stays the same size. That may be a way of getting it a bit more even. Other than that, it's ace.

Looks like a really nice textured Goldberg, much like the other 3,000 of them. Nothing personal, just getting sick of seeing Goldberg, although I do agree that facially, this is the best one out there.

So what if it's the 3,000 textured Caw of anyone, just because you don't use them does not mean anyone else shouldn't. When done properly a textured CAW looks miles better than any done without it. If it's easier so what, they look better in my game so keep them coming.

This is looking great

hey STG...think I just figured out one of the big issues on it...think it's in your cheek size setting...looking back at it again, cheeks are looking a bit too chipmunky overall in the upper region. Think a cheek size adjustment downward (and possibly in jaw outline as well for compensation for the cheek move) might help it quite a bit. :cool:

• 4 weeks later...

thts "THEEEEE" most brilliant n realistic goldberg caw i hav ever seen...........a video formula wud really b helpful n appreciated...........maybe im replyin in the wrong section but i cant control it when i saw ur goldberg........nice work buddy........keep it up

Archived