Natalya

March Madness46

I seriously think they are planning something with Natayla, like maybe Beth returns and makes fun of her for losing so much and they begin a feud, its the only reason I can think of that would explain Aksana pinning her in 5 *censored* seconds! :rant:

Problem is, one Beth returned already and two, they haven't acknowledged anything on the Divas of Doom so I doubt it.

Let me guess, she returned on Superstars? Because I don't remember that.

Yup, beat Nikki Bella.

Figured so, I keep forgetting to watch Superstars, so I never saw that.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this point I wouldn't blame Natayla if she called Bret everyday, trying to convinve him to get involved in a storyline with her just so the creative team is forced to do something meaningful.

I would love that have Bret come to the ring with her, Cut a promo and than Tamina comes out and Natatyla can FINALLY beat her i really Dislike Tamina i just can't get behind her.

So wait, if she's back, then why has she NOT appeared on Raw or SmackDown yet?

Well she just returned this week(or last week if you want to be exact).

Well the sooner she is back on either RAW or SmackDown the better it will be for the Divas Division.

Not really...

Yes really. How can you have a Divas Division without a Divas Champion?

Well the sooner she is back on either RAW or SmackDown the better it will be for the Divas Division.

Not really...

But even if she's on TV, the division would still suck.

Not really...

But even if she's on TV, the division would still suck.

I get what you're saying but at least there would be a Champion, maybe some new feuds would restore just a little bit of credibility to the Divas Division.

It looks like they are burrying her like they did Melina. We all know how that eventually turned out, don't we? What I think the WWE is doing though, is trying to establish other divas like Alicia, Tamina & AJ. Whether Alicia is good or not they want to make her look credible in the fans eyes with letting her get over against Natalya. But, let's be honest the WWE is doing everything wrong when it comes to the divas! Just look at how they released established good in-ring performers like Melina, Gail, Mickie, Katie Lea & Jillian. They don't get it & never will!

Melina was a 3 time Women's Champion and a two time Diva Champion so I don't think she was misused in WWE although the last year of her WWE career could have gone better. The WWE misusing diva talent is nothing new. :(

Presuming Natalya doesn't get released I can see her winning the Divas title at some point although probably not at Wrestlemania. Jack Swagger jobbed for ages but is now the US Champion and I can see something similar happening to Natalya. Then again the Divas booking seems to exist in a different universe to the rest of the WWE and predicting where this story (If this bizarre losing streak is indeed a storyline) is going to go is anyone's guess.

I'm not syaing they misued Melina throughout her whole stint with the company at all. I was talking about the way they handled her last heel turn & everything. Never gave her a storyline at all. Then released her 2 months later. They are trying to establish some of the girls they have to make the division look better. But have released ladies like Melina, Gail, Mickie & Katie Lea who already were established & could wrestle & were believable divas champs! It's really mind boggeling! That's why I say they don't know what they are doing with the divas & I don't think they care. As long as they have good looking girls getting the push & publicity through magazines or whatever, they could care less if they are good in the ring or not! That's what's frustrating! I wouldn't be surprised at all if Natalya was released in 3 or 4 months. The WWE doesn't care that she's head & shoulders better than Kelly at all! It's really sad & annoying!

Like I said, Melina's attitude cost her her final run.

What attitude? The thing with John Morrison giving Trish the cold shoulder or whatever wasn't her fault! She never once complained on Twitter or anything about her not being used basically at all, except for Superstars. I think Melina gets a bad rap just because of what happened with Batista years ago. That's long past now. Melina seemed to be one of the nicest superstars on the roster to be honest. Have you read some of the things she's done with her fans through fans sites & even meeting up with her fans? She loves her fans! I think she seems like a good hearted person to be honest! I feel sorry for her, how everyone throws out insults at her all the time. Nobody deserves to be trashed by people at all.

Well that Trish thing was long before her heel run/push was just cut off so I wasn't even on that. It's just her bitchy attitude she had backstage is what killed it because everybody knows WWE would push Melina in a heartbeat. Oh and of course you would be nice on the Internet, you wouldn't want to know you're actually an asshole, now would you?

Have you seen her interview video on YouTube in WSU? How somebody can watch that video & think she's an awful person must not have a heart. She tears up talking about her fans getting her through the release & all her injuries. Like I said, I still think she gets a bad wrap from the Batista thing from years ago. She even tried to help her fued with Gail by starting the internet fued. But, the WWE had just lost interest in her & alot of the divas by then. They were just set on Kelly being pushed along with the Bellas. So, they just let her go & had no plans for Gail either. So, she just left. I 've heard that Gail left because she felt disrespected by the company. Also, that she felt the WWE disrespected alot of the ladies on the roster. Melina being one of them. I don't hear anyone saying Gail's an awful person. She pretty much stood up for Melina along with a few other divas aswell. She knew pretty much what the WWE was doing, & thought it was silly to push the lesser talented girls over the better in-ring women.

It looks like they are burrying her like they did Melina. We all know how that eventually turned out, don't we? What I think the WWE is doing though, is trying to establish other divas like Alicia, Tamina & AJ. Whether Alicia is good or not they want to make her look credible in the fans eyes with letting her get over against Natalya. But, let's be honest the WWE is doing everything wrong when it comes to the divas! Just look at how they released established good in-ring performers like Melina, Gail, Mickie, Katie Lea & Jillian. They don't get it & never will!

Melina was a 3 time Women's Champion and a two time Diva Champion so I don't think she was misused in WWE although the last year of her WWE career could have gone better. The WWE misusing diva talent is nothing new. :(

Presuming Natalya doesn't get released I can see her winning the Divas title at some point although probably not at Wrestlemania. Jack Swagger jobbed for ages but is now the US Champion and I can see something similar happening to Natalya. Then again the Divas booking seems to exist in a different universe to the rest of the WWE and predicting where this story (If this bizarre losing streak is indeed a storyline) is going to go is anyone's guess.

I'm not syaing they misued Melina throughout her whole stint with the company at all. I was talking about the way they handled her last heel turn & everything. Never gave her a storyline at all. Then released her 2 months later. They are trying to establish some of the girls they have to make the division look better. But have released ladies like Melina, Gail, Mickie & Katie Lea who already were established & could wrestle & were believable divas champs! It's really mind boggeling! That's why I say they don't know what they are doing with the divas & I don't think they care. As long as they have good looking girls getting the push & publicity through magazines or whatever, they could care less if they are good in the ring or not! That's what's frustrating! I wouldn't be surprised at all if Natalya was released in 3 or 4 months. The WWE doesn't care that she's head & shoulders better than Kelly at all! It's really sad & annoying!

What attitude? The thing with John Morrison giving Trish the cold shoulder or whatever wasn't her fault! She never once complained on Twitter or anything about her not being used basically at all, except for Superstars. I think Melina gets a bad rap just because of what happened with Batista years ago. That's long past now. Melina seemed to be one of the nicest superstars on the roster to be honest. Have you read some of the things she's done with her fans through fans sites & even meeting up with her fans? She loves her fans! I think she seems like a good hearted person to be honest! I feel sorry for her, how everyone throws out insults at her all the time. Nobody deserves to be trashed by people at all.

Well that Trish thing was long before her heel run/push was just cut off so I wasn't even on that. It's just her bitchy attitude she had backstage is what killed it because everybody knows WWE would push Melina in a heartbeat. Oh and of course you would be nice on the Internet, you wouldn't want to know you're actually an asshole, now would you?

Have you seen her interview video on YouTube in WSU? How somebody can watch that video & think she's an awful person must not have a heart. She tears up talking about her fans getting her through the release & all her injuries. Like I said, I still think she gets a bad wrap from the Batista thing from years ago. She even tried to help her fued with Gail by starting the internet fued. But, the WWE had just lost interest in her & alot of the divas by then. They were just set on Kelly being pushed along with the Bellas. So, they just let her go & had no plans for Gail either. So, she just left. I 've heard that Gail left because she felt disrespected by the company. Also, that she felt the WWE disrespected alot of the ladies on the roster. Melina being one of them.

Like I said, anyone can pretend that they aren't bitchy/assholes. Look at a lot of celebrities/politicians.

I still think she's a good hearted person. I've never got a bad vibe from her. Not even from people that have met her in person. Everyone I've talked to really liked her in person. So, whatever happened... I just don't get it? I've heard alot of people say Kelly is a little stuck up. She's still there... so makes no sense!

Have you seen her interview video on YouTube in WSU? How somebody can watch that video & think she's an awful person must not have a heart. She tears up talking about her fans getting her through the release & all her injuries. Like I said, I still think she gets a bad wrap from the Batista thing from years ago. She even tried to help her fued with Gail by starting the internet fued. But, the WWE had just lost interest in her & alot of the divas by then. They were just set on Kelly being pushed along with the Bellas. So, they just let her go & had no plans for Gail either. So, she just left. I 've heard that Gail left because she felt disrespected by the company. Also, that she felt the WWE disrespected alot of the ladies on the roster. Melina being one of them.

Like I said, anyone can pretend that they aren't bitchy/assholes. Look at a lot of celebrities/politicians.

Like I said I've never got a bad vibe from her on screen or anything. Not to mention, everyone I've talked to that has met her says she's a sweet person. I have heard that Kelly is a little stuck up in person. She's still there, so I don't get it?

Archived