Natalya

March Madness46

I do think Nattie will get a push. I read somewhere she is suppose to have a championship reign sometime this year. As for everyone complaining about the divas...its not them, its creative. There is only so much u can do in a 2 min match, where they are not allowed to kick or punch.

Even Finlay who was the agent for the divas said all them have the talent and passion for wrestling, they are jsut not given the chance. As for the people always complaining about Alicia Fox, get over it, she OBVIOUSLY is not getting the push anymore seeing as they are now using Tamina over her. I think Alicia is probably the best seller in the Divas Division along with AJ.

I would personally like to see Nattie v Beth at WM for the title, it would give that title some prestiege if they were allowed to have a decent match.

Alicia Fox is a horrible seller.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope she's waiting out her contract and it ends midway through this year so she can work for a place where she'll have talented opponents to wrestle against and where her own talents will be given a chance since she can talk on the mic and wrestle with the best of them.

I'd love to see her feuding with Sarita in TNA but hell, even WSU would do for now.

Honestly, she's the best wrestler in the Divas Division (with AJ second and Beth third)

I know it's your opinion but honestly, I'd put Nattie first, Beth second and Kong third with nobody taking fourth, fifth or any other place because the rest of the WWE Divas are just horrible and talentless.

I forgot to put Kharma there, but yeah, there are only about 4 divas (Natalya, Beth, Kharma, AJ) that are good. When Mickie James left, it sort of... sucked?

This is getting beyond a joke now, why are so many Superstars/Divas on losing streaks right now? Drew McIntyre and Heath Slater were bad enough but Natalya deserves to be carrying that Divas title again, she is in my opinion the most talented Diva the WWE currently have and the fact she is being used like this is truly pathetic.

ya i think its dumb what they are doing to nattie. I hope that's not the fate Shaul Gurerrero will get when she finally debuts. I am suprised Nattie hasn't asked for her release after all this BS she has been given. As Much as I hate TNA I would like to see Nattie go there and actually be used better.

A thousand facepalms at whoever thinks it's a good idea to continue humiliating Nattie. Does the WWE realise that you can turn people face (The probable end-game for Natalya here) without running them into the ground?

Despite some of the silliest booking I have ever seen Natalya is at the moment Smackdown's top diva heel. She'll probably get a pay-off for all this treatment she has been putting up with. Nobody is this nice to be humiliated non-stop for months on end and is fine with it.

A strongly booked divas title reign would be a nice reward for Nattie. If such a thing happens the average WWE fan may actually watch the divas.

It looks like they are burrying her like they did Melina. We all know how that eventually turned out, don't we? What I think the WWE is doing though, is trying to establish other divas like Alicia, Tamina & AJ. Whether Alicia is good or not they want to make her look credible in the fans eyes with letting her get over against Natalya. But, let's be honest the WWE is doing everything wrong when it comes to the divas! Just look at how they released established good in-ring performers like Melina, Gail, Mickie, Katie Lea & Jillian. They don't get it & never will!

Melina was a 3 time Women's Champion and a two time Diva Champion so I don't think she was misused in WWE although the last year of her WWE career could have gone better. The WWE misusing diva talent is nothing new. :(

Presuming Natalya doesn't get released I can see her winning the Divas title at some point although probably not at Wrestlemania. Jack Swagger jobbed for ages but is now the US Champion and I can see something similar happening to Natalya. Then again the Divas booking seems to exist in a different universe to the rest of the WWE and predicting where this story (If this bizarre losing streak is indeed a storyline) is going to go is anyone's guess.

I'm not syaing they misued Melina throughout her whole stint with the company at all. I was talking about the way they handled her last heel turn & everything. Never gave her a storyline at all. Then released her 2 months later. They are trying to establish some of the girls they have to make the division look better. But have released ladies like Melina, Gail, Mickie & Katie Lea who already were established & could wrestle & were believable divas champs! It's really mind boggeling! That's why I say they don't know what they are doing with the divas & I don't think they care. As long as they have good looking girls getting the push & publicity through magazines or whatever, they could care less if they are good in the ring or not! That's what's frustrating! I wouldn't be surprised at all if Natalya was released in 3 or 4 months. The WWE doesn't care that she's head & shoulders better than Kelly at all! It's really sad & annoying!

It looks like they are burrying her like they did Melina. We all know how that eventually turned out, don't we? What I think the WWE is doing though, is trying to establish other divas like Alicia, Tamina & AJ. Whether Alicia is good or not they want to make her look credible in the fans eyes with letting her get over against Natalya. But, let's be honest the WWE is doing everything wrong when it comes to the divas! Just look at how they released established good in-ring performers like Melina, Gail, Mickie, Katie Lea & Jillian. They don't get it & never will!

Melina was a 3 time Women's Champion and a two time Diva Champion so I don't think she was misused in WWE although the last year of her WWE career could have gone better. The WWE misusing diva talent is nothing new. :(

Presuming Natalya doesn't get released I can see her winning the Divas title at some point although probably not at Wrestlemania. Jack Swagger jobbed for ages but is now the US Champion and I can see something similar happening to Natalya. Then again the Divas booking seems to exist in a different universe to the rest of the WWE and predicting where this story (If this bizarre losing streak is indeed a storyline) is going to go is anyone's guess.

I'm not syaing they misued Melina throughout her whole stint with the company at all. I was talking about the way they handled her last heel turn & everything. Never gave her a storyline at all. Then released her 2 months later. They are trying to establish some of the girls they have to make the division look better. But have released ladies like Melina, Gail, Mickie & Katie Lea who already were established & could wrestle & were believable divas champs! It's really mind boggeling! That's why I say they don't know what they are doing with the divas & I don't think they care. As long as they have good looking girls getting the push & publicity through magazines or whatever, they could care less if they are good in the ring or not! That's what's frustrating! I wouldn't be surprised at all if Natalya was released in 3 or 4 months. The WWE doesn't care that she's head & shoulders better than Kelly at all! It's really sad & annoying!

Like I said, Melina's attitude cost her her final run.

What attitude? The thing with John Morrison giving Trish the cold shoulder or whatever wasn't her fault! She never once complained on Twitter or anything about her not being used basically at all, except for Superstars. I think Melina gets a bad rap just because of what happened with Batista years ago. That's long past now. Melina seemed to be one of the nicest superstars on the roster to be honest. Have you read some of the things she's done with her fans through fans sites & even meeting up with her fans? She loves her fans! I think she seems like a good hearted person to be honest! I feel sorry for her, how everyone throws out insults at her all the time. Nobody deserves to be trashed by people at all.

What attitude? The thing with John Morrison giving Trish the cold shoulder or whatever wasn't her fault! She never once complained on Twitter or anything about her not being used basically at all, except for Superstars. I think Melina gets a bad rap just because of what happened with Batista years ago. That's long past now. Melina seemed to be one of the nicest superstars on the roster to be honest. Have you read some of the things she's done with her fans through fans sites & even meeting up with her fans? She loves her fans! I think she seems like a good hearted person to be honest! I feel sorry for her, how everyone throws out insults at her all the time. Nobody deserves to be trashed by people at all.

Well that Trish thing was long before her heel run/push was just cut off so I wasn't even on that. It's just her bitchy attitude she had backstage is what killed it because everybody knows WWE would push Melina in a heartbeat. Oh and of course you would be nice on the Internet, you wouldn't want to know you're actually an asshole, now would you?

I seriously think they are planning something with Natayla, like maybe Beth returns and makes fun of her for losing so much and they begin a feud, its the only reason I can think of that would explain Aksana pinning her in 5 *censored* seconds! :rant:

Problem is, one Beth returned already and two, they haven't acknowledged anything on the Divas of Doom so I doubt it.

I seriously think they are planning something with Natayla, like maybe Beth returns and makes fun of her for losing so much and they begin a feud, its the only reason I can think of that would explain Aksana pinning her in 5 *censored* seconds! :rant:

Problem is, one Beth returned already and two, they haven't acknowledged anything on the Divas of Doom so I doubt it.

Let me guess, she returned on Superstars? Because I don't remember that.

They are just waiting for Kong to come back to put any effort into the divas.

For what?

So she could suffer from the kryptonite of the entire division as a whole: the frickin' random schoolboy or small package pins of doom?

If anything, her leaving for maternity was a blessing in disguise. Imagine her losing to Kelly Kelly and Eve on a regular basis.

Let me guess, she returned on Superstars? Because I don't remember that.

Yup, beat Nikki Bella.

Archived