Natalya

March Madness46

Whilst I understand that faces win the majority of matches Natalya has been on an outrageous losing streak and hasn't won a singles match since August. (Where she turned heel on AJ)

Worse a good number of the losses have been absolutely humiliating. The WWE seems to have thrown 50/50 booking out of the window for no reason whatsoever as no mention is being made of Nattie losing every single singles match and it doesn't appear to be a storyline. Astonishingly every loss is being billed as an 'upset'. 'Upsets' don't happen every single time. The WWE seems to have forgotten they have other diva heels.

I'm not expecting Natalya to win every match but she certainly shouldn't be jobbing week after week to lesser talent.

The pessimistic side of me thinks that Natalya will soon be released which would be a shocking waste of talent. The optimistic side of me suggests Natalya will get a strong push as a reward for what is looking like putting over pretty much the entire division. That however appears unlikely particularly considering the (Badly booked) Divas of Doom angle appears to have just disappeared.

So is this Nattie 'paying dues' for a reasonably big push or the most public burial you'll ever see in the diva division?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think there is such a thing as Bad Booking when it comes to WWE Divas.. the entire divions is just bad period. I still think its only a matter of time until Divas are completely wiped from both Raw and SD and given their own little show on the WWE Network.

Then i can stop hearing complaints from people who should just be lucky that the divas are getting any air-time period these days, even if its useless airtime.

It looks like they are burrying her like they did Melina. We all know how that eventually turned out, don't we? What I think the WWE is doing though, is trying to establish other divas like Alicia, Tamina & AJ. Whether Alicia is good or not they want to make her look credible in the fans eyes with letting her get over against Natalya. But, let's be honest the WWE is doing everything wrong when it comes to the divas! Just look at how they released established good in-ring performers like Melina, Gail, Mickie, Katie Lea & Jillian. They don't get it & never will!

It looks like they are burrying her like they did Melina. We all know how that eventually turned out, don't we? What I think the WWE is doing though, is trying to establish other divas like Alicia, Tamina & AJ. Whether Alicia is good or not they want to make her look credible in the fans eyes with letting her get over against Natalya. But, let's be honest the WWE is doing everything wrong when it comes to the divas! Just look at how they released established good in-ring performers like Melina, Gail, Mickie, Katie Lea & Jillian. They don't get it & never will!

Melina is a different case. I think the only diva that was crazier than her is Chyna.

I dont think there is such a thing as Bad Booking when it comes to WWE Divas.. the entire divions is just bad period. I still think its only a matter of time until Divas are completely wiped from both Raw and SD and given their own little show on the WWE Network.

Then i can stop hearing complaints from people who should just be lucky that the divas are getting any air-time period these days, even if its useless airtime.

I slightly agree with you. It sucks we went from the likes of Stratus and Lita, to the shit we have now.

I slightly agree with you. It sucks we went from the likes of Stratus and Lita, to the shit we have now.

Yeah from the likes of barking like a dog to please Vince and a *censored*ing whore who cheated on her boyfriend with a then married-Edge PLUS having live sex on TV, to the divas who atleast are trying to do something better even if some are getting jobbed.

Yeah from the likes of barking like a dog to please Vince and a *censored*ing whore who cheated on her boyfriend with a then married-Edge PLUS having live sex on TV, to the divas who atleast are trying to do something better even if some are getting jobbed.

Melina was a 3 time Women's Champion and a two time Diva Champion so I don't think she was misused in WWE although the last year of her WWE career could have gone better. The WWE misusing diva talent is nothing new. :(

Presuming Natalya doesn't get released I can see her winning the Divas title at some point although probably not at Wrestlemania. Jack Swagger jobbed for ages but is now the US Champion and I can see something similar happening to Natalya. Then again the Divas booking seems to exist in a different universe to the rest of the WWE and predicting where this story (If this bizarre losing streak is indeed a storyline) is going to go is anyone's guess.

I just hope she's waiting out her contract and it ends midway through this year so she can work for a place where she'll have talented opponents to wrestle against and where her own talents will be given a chance since she can talk on the mic and wrestle with the best of them.

I'd love to see her feuding with Sarita in TNA but hell, even WSU would do for now.

Honestly, she's the best wrestler in the Divas Division (with AJ second and Beth third)

I know it's your opinion but honestly, I'd put Nattie first, Beth second and Kong third with nobody taking fourth, fifth or any other place because the rest of the WWE Divas are just horrible and talentless.

I just hope she's waiting out her contract and it ends midway through this year so she can work for a place where she'll have talented opponents to wrestle against and where her own talents will be given a chance since she can talk on the mic and wrestle with the best of them.

I'd love to see her feuding with Sarita in TNA but hell, even WSU would do for now.

Honestly, she's the best wrestler in the Divas Division (with AJ second and Beth third)

I know it's your opinion but honestly, I'd put Nattie first, Beth second and Kong third with nobody taking fourth, fifth or any other place because the rest of the WWE Divas are just horrible and talentless.

AJ could be a good high flyer-ish kinda thing. But I agree on your actual ranking.

What they are doing to Natalya is ridiculous. One of the best women to be employed by the WWE and they treat her like shit...

Oh yeah, AJ is a good wrestler, the WWE (unsurprisingly) isn't letting her show her full potential, Naomi is good too but she's probably stuck in a non wrestling role now and Maxine has improved compared to her NXT 3 days. WWE has recently signed a few female wrestlers, but god knows how they'll be treated on the main roster.

I do think Nattie will get a push. I read somewhere she is suppose to have a championship reign sometime this year. As for everyone complaining about the divas...its not them, its creative. There is only so much u can do in a 2 min match, where they are not allowed to kick or punch.

Even Finlay who was the agent for the divas said all them have the talent and passion for wrestling, they are jsut not given the chance. As for the people always complaining about Alicia Fox, get over it, she OBVIOUSLY is not getting the push anymore seeing as they are now using Tamina over her. I think Alicia is probably the best seller in the Divas Division along with AJ.

I would personally like to see Nattie v Beth at WM for the title, it would give that title some prestiege if they were allowed to have a decent match.

Archived