Mr. Excitement - NOW ON LIVE!

Oliber.

Funkman.jpg

Been tweaking ( as usual) this after these photos were taken. I'm quite there, a few adjustments on the brow area.

JohhnyAcebody.jpg

Don't mind that RKO logo, it's a placeholder. Nothing fancy here, might replace 1 suit attire if he ever debuted a new gear. We'll see.

hqhq.png

Looks good in game, and I like it. Suggestions are welcome.

Decent start there. The lines near the eyebrows need to be touched up with designs, and the eye colour a touch darker. Less head height, less lower lip and less mouth thickness too I think. I'm not loving the bottom of the nose, try shortening it. The jaw looks a bit too round and full.

Oh and that thing on the bottom lip needs to go.

Decent start there. The lines near the eyebrows need to be touched up with designs, and the eye colour a touch darker. Less head height, less lower lip and less mouth thickness too I think. I'm not loving the bottom of the nose, try shortening it. The jaw looks a bit too round and full.

Oh and that thing on the bottom lip needs to go.

Thanks, I fixed those lines earlier , lol. Head height is fine, the image stretched it. I don't know what to do with the nose, I tried shortening it but the bottom stays the same, I even placed logos but it still the same I wonder why.

I'm fixing the jaw right now.

nice profile dare i say perfect.

Thank you. I made minor tweaks since that face shots, and happy with it. It really looks good in game than in CAW mode, maybe because of the emotions.

Just completed his moveset, but I need someone who can upload a 'Future endeavored' t shirt. If no one can, then I guess I'll have to manual PT it. lol.

All suggestions from SinnermanBurns are applied, and I increased his body mass a little.

Might not take a picture of the new update as my camera will be borrowed for a couple of days, so might upload this after I'm done with his future endeavored shirt.

thanks for the feedback. :)

This is amazing I have so many plans for this CAW once it's on LIVE. You've slowly become one of my favorite CAW'ers where I'll instantly click any topic with your name next to it whether I care for the guy or not. Looks SPOT on.

Thank you. I never thought I'm a good CAW'er but I think I'm improving. If I only have cap cards, my topics could generate more feedback :lol:

This looks really good! will you be uploading it soon?

Will do, now that I finished the PTs for the future endeavor shirt. But servers are currently down on mine :(

only suggestion i have is that on the johnny ace attire did he really look that old back then

Tshirt logos

w03651bx.jpg

w03651cx.jpg

Thank you for that. I was kinda aiming for a hybrid Ace :lol: I knew I fixed his skin on the Ace attire to make him younger but I'm not sure, I'm away from my XBox.

hopefully you can get those logos on the shirt maybe even a render if you have access

Done! Unfortunately I dont know how to hack so I PT those.

the back part is awful though. The shirt made the text awkward and the spacings. The front is fine though.

Archived