*UPDATE 02/20* "HARDCORE Obsession!" Mickie James

FireWithIn

Alright firstly thank you so much nogoodraida you really made me wanna continue to make Divas when you said Mickie was close to yours, I definitely got a lot of Help on this one and I've decided to expand my roots and now take on Divas as well so my first made is Mickie James. Anyway enough of me rambling on just tell me how she is =)

Here is the Final Face & 2nd Slot Started =D

DefiniteFace1.jpg

DefiniteFace2.jpg

DefiniteFace3.jpg

OrangeFace.jpg

PinkFace.jpg

1st Slot

New Years Revolution 2006

NYR2006AttireUpdate.jpg

NYR2006AnalysisUpdate.jpg

Royal Rumble 2006

RR2006Attire.jpg

Entrance

RR2006Entrance.jpg

RR2006Analysis.jpg

Wrestlemania 22

WM22Attire2ndUpdate.jpg

WM22Analysis2ndUpdate.jpg

WM22InGamer2ndUpdate.jpg

WM22In-Game2ndUpdate.jpg

WM22InGame2ndUpdate.jpg

WM22InGame2Update.jpg

Backlash 2006

Backlash2006Attire.jpg

Entrance

Backlash2006Entrance.jpg

Backlash2006Analysis.jpg

2nd Slot

Orange

OrangeAttire.jpg

OrangeAnalysis.jpg

OrangeAnalysis2.jpg

Pink 1

PinkAttire.jpg

PinkAnalysis.jpg

PinkAnalysis2.jpg

Pink 2

OPAttire.jpg

OPAnalysis.jpg

OPAnalysis2.jpg

POTopAnalysis.jpg

White

WhiteAttire.jpg

WhiteAnalysis.jpg

WhiteAnalysis2.jpg

WhiteTopAnalysis.jpg

In-Game Pics

BrandNewMickieUpdateIn-Game5.jpg

FinalMickieUpdateIn-Game2ndUpdate3.jpg

FinalMickieUpdateIn-Game2ndUpdate2.jpg

FinalMickieUpdateIn-Game2ndUpdate1.jpg

JustAnotherUpdateIn-Game5.jpg

JustAnotherUpdateIn-Game1.jpg

JustAnotherUpdateIn-Game2.jpg

JustAnotherUpdateIn-Game3.jpg

JustAnotherUpdateIn-Game4.jpg

JustAnotherIn-Game.jpg

Again please give suggestions, comments, feedback and anything else you've got =)

Also please rate if you'd be so kind =)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not seeing much mickie here either, face is to narrow and tall.. i would add more width to the nose, and thickness to the lips.. and none of the eyebrows in game come low enough, i custom made them on my mickie caw.. maybe even play around with another skin.. good luck on this.

Oh! Thanks so much you are the best at Divas CAWS on 360 for sure so I really appreciate your input & thank you for the good luck Update will be posted soon

It's a decent female face, which is hard to do in caw mode. I'm not seeing Mickie James though.

Face is a little too tall, and too narrow, with the exception of the jaw

Yeah Female CAW mode isn't what it used to be =( But thank you for the suggestions will update soon =)

Updated =) Still needs work

Hmmm. It's an odd one. Definite improvement. The frontal shot doesn't really show much mickie, but the profile does better, particularly the nose, which is always hard to get right. The jawline is good too. Something off about the eyes, but I'm not sure what. I'd say the cheeks need more prominence, but again that might just be me.

Whats up dude, just got your pm.. this looks much better.. but her nose still looks like michael jackson.. widen the nostrols.. and the bridge just a little.. but mainly the bottom of the nose.. and her jaw is a little more pointed, yours is rounder, thicken the lips a little and angle the mouth down more.. still dont like the eyebrows for reasons i already explained.. my best advice is that if your really serious about making good diva faces, your going to want to get some practice at detailing.. read The Ds topic.. its important cause the diva caw mode is limmited.. alot of people seem to like my Mickie, if you look at her i detailed custom brows, and detailed the nose.. first 2 things i saw missing from yours.. i dont claim to be the best but im getting great feedback so i gotta be doing something right... Hope i helped out.

Hmmm. It's an odd one. Definite improvement. The frontal shot doesn't really show much mickie, but the profile does better, particularly the nose, which is always hard to get right. The jawline is good too. Something off about the eyes, but I'm not sure what. I'd say the cheeks need more prominence, but again that might just be me.

Uggh I agree profile wise it's not to bad but then you take a good look and pffftt all hope is lost :lol: But thank you the eyes are definitely bothering me too =/

Eyebrows and eyes need tweaking need to edit the angle and height atleast my opinion ~ Reference Below

hccover.jpg

Thank you for the Ref agree w/ tweaking suggestions

Whats up dude, just got your pm.. this looks much better.. but her nose still looks like michael jackson.. widen the nostrols.. and the bridge just a little.. but mainly the bottom of the nose.. and her jaw is a little more pointed, yours is rounder, thicken the lips a little and angle the mouth down more.. still dont like the eyebrows for reasons i already explained.. my best advice is that if your really serious about making good diva faces, your going to want to get some practice at detailing.. read The Ds topic.. its important cause the diva caw mode is limmited.. alot of people seem to like my Mickie, if you look at her i detailed custom brows, and detailed the nose.. first 2 things i saw missing from yours.. i dont claim to be the best but im getting great feedback so i gotta be doing something right... Hope i helped out.

Hahaha love the Michael Jackson Reference which oddly enough Mickie and him have the same initials 0.o Anyway will work on the nose & My full Detailing usually comes after the fact for some reason I usually detail in small portions it's not something I should do but I'm not the best as I've stated before....but thank you you helped a lot & you're Mickie was very well done, not sure if I can compete w/ that :lol:

her eyes and nose look very good now.. but you should play around with the cheeks and jaw to reshape her jowel.. that still looks a little off to me.. and look at the ref pic above, Mickie eyebrows are higher up than yours, more distance between them and the eyes.. and they are angled.. yours are strait.. this can be achieved without messing with the sliders if you feel they are placed correctly,. but by putting a very thick pair of eyebrows on her, and then detailing around them to make them look like mickies eyebrows exactly =).. when the game doesnt give me something I am looking for.. I dont settle, I make it myself.. theres always a trick to do something 99% of the time, if you ever have an idea, and you cant think of how to do it,.. pm me, and ill try to help you..

your prob showcasing her in the different hairs to show off the morph? but in the end I would only put the shawn michaels/ nash looking one on her.. imo the only one that works.

also with the nose, look at these two pics to see what I did.. from the front her nose is chizzled strait.. so I detailet it with a chizzled strait rectangle.. if you look close enough you can obviously see it.

imag0216em.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

imag0217fc.jpg

another thing I have learned recently from making good diva caws is that the body morph is VERY important with females.. it all adds to a simulation of that person, rather than a caw of them.

Eyebrows and eyes need tweaking need to edit the angle and height atleast my opinion ~ Reference Below

hccover.jpg

where was this ref pic when I needed it to design that shirt.. thats perfect.. my color is still wrong.

her eyes and nose look very good now.. but you should play around with the cheeks and jaw to reshape her jowel.. that still looks a little off to me.. and look at the ref pic above, Mickie eyebrows are higher up than yours, more distance between them and the eyes.. and they are angled.. yours are strait.. this can be achieved without messing with the sliders if you feel they are placed correctly,. but by putting a very thick pair of eyebrows on her, and then detailing around them to make them look like mickies eyebrows exactly =).. when the game doesnt give me something I am looking for.. I dont settle, I make it myself.. theres always a trick to do something 99% of the time, if you ever have an idea, and you cant think of how to do it,.. pm me, and ill try to help you..

your prob showcasing her in the different hairs to show off the morph? but in the end I would only put the shawn michaels/ nash looking one on her.. imo the only one that works.

also with the nose, look at these two pics to see what I did.. from the front her nose is chizzled strait.. so I detailet it with a chizzled strait rectangle.. if you look close enough you can obviously see it.

imag0216em.jpg

imag0217fc.jpg

another thing I have learned recently from making good diva caws is that the body morph is VERY important with females.. it all adds to a simulation of that person, rather than a caw of them.

hccover.jpg

where was this ref pic when I needed it to design that shirt.. thats perfect.. my color is still wrong.

Perfect thanks still needed something and I think I got what it is now thanks again very much and I'm gonna tweak her some more hopefully get her at a little bit better sate perhaps be close to your Mickie's Caliber which is really good, and now knowing she's close to yours makes me wanna continue all the way =)

looks very similar to raidas which i helped with refs i will find refs for attires he didnt use

give me about 10 minutes and i will have some up

Wow! You really think she's that good? Thank you very much, and I'd love some attire refs =D Again Thank you, raida helped me a lot on this but I guess I really can pull off Divas :lol:

No trouble at all i will post several lesbo mickie refs and add personal input to which 4 i want to see the most

Haha I love how you said lesbo Mickie :D and glad it's no trouble I'll most likely do a later Mickie also though just to let you know =) I do like the NYR 2006 Attire though so I'm happy thats one of the choices =)

Archived